The party goes on ~2~

It had been have an hour of laughing non-stop. Niall had farted somewhere along the lines, that was one of the reasons we were laughing. Harry had suddenly jumped on Louis' lap but had too much momentum, and fell straight off. Hayley foudlnd it awkward at start but then started enjoying herself. Liam, being the responoble one, told us to quieten down. It failed miserably. As soon as he had said it he started laughing. Not an ideal thing to do when instructing us what to do. I,on the other hand, sobered up laughing with a sigh.

"Is anyone else hungry?" I said, well asked.

"Yeah, but isn't it like fake food or something?" Louis said.

"No, it was actually really nice" the Irish lad said, "And yes, I am hungry."

I smiled, and somehow it brightened up the atmosphere. I sniffed the air, it smelt wonderful. There was steak, mince, pie, desserts and all kinds of foods.

'It smells better now, I wonder why that is?' I said, talking to myself, well my inner wolf.

'Because you're hungry, so am I. Go get some food in our stomach, I want to eat.' she replied.

'Okay, but we can't pig out, I don't want to loom like a freak in front of them.' I told her before closing the mind link we shared.

"Lets go grab some food!" I said, loud enough for then to hear over the music.

We travelled over to the food table, I was starving. And so was Niall apparently. I grabbed two pieces of steak, some mash potato, some salad, what else? Oh yeah! And I grabbed some mixed vegetables. Hmm, yummy.

"Woah! You got enough there?" Louis in a joking manner.

"Nah, I could eat way more, I just choose not to." I replied, then smiled while he wore a shocked expression. Once done at the food table, we walked back to the table we were sitting at. Some random girls kept tripping me over, I didn't lose any of my food but I was getting beyond angry. The next girl who does that, I will stand on their foot! No surprise, someone did it. They left with a dore, and possibly, broken foot. We haf finally returned to our beloved table. I still had eveything intact and was reafy to eat. I grabbed my fork and dig in. The rest followed suit. I was, as per usual, the first to finish, this happens all the time. Niall looked at my plate, mouth still full of food, abd his jaw fell slack. Then he swallowed.

"What?" I asked him pointedly. The others turned to see what Niall was gapping at. It was my plate.

"Woah!" Harry exclaimed, "No-one has ever finished eating before Niall!"

"Wow, finally someone's beaten Niall at his own game." Louis said, earning a flick on the ear from Liam and a slap on the chest from me.

"Boys these days." I said rolling my eyes.

The food was delicious, so was the dessert. Hmm, cake. Niall had almost grabbed a chair and sat at the table, but we convinced him otherwise. The funny thing was Louis had too much water and decided to use the bathroom while I was primping. He ran into the girls bathroom. At first he looked shocked but got over it and went into a cubical. I shuddered at the memory, another funny thing was, that I got a photo of him in there. He was shocked as ever in the photo, because he had just burst the door open and found out (the hard way) it was a female toilet. I laughed so much that I almost choked. We walked out unnoticed until the boys nd Hayley saw us walking back.

~Flash back~

Louis burst into the bathroom, as quick as lightning. The look on his face said it all. He didn't know this was a girls bathroom. I caught a quick picture of him on my cellphone.

'I can use this to blackmail him later.' I thought evilly in my mind.

He rushed into a cubical, an unoccupied one, and went to the toilet. The noises were horrific. I shuddered,