Chapter 8

The beautiful book cover was made by a great friend;  PhoenixInTheNight <3. Go fan her ^-~ 

I appologise for any grammar mistakes in advance, knowing me, there are likely to be a few. ^-~  

Comment, Vote, Fan, Add to readings list, all those lovely things :) <3

 ~.~.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP

Lotus yells at Khai and runs away from him, and ends up having afternoon tea with Khai's mum and her friends. Khai finds her and goes mad at her there, so Lotus runs away into the forest after having a rant at Khai, and starts punching trees.

When Khai finds her, Lotus doesn't want to go back in fear of everything thinking she's a physco...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lotus's POV (normal again)~

Walking back to the clearing was one of the worst things i've ever had to do. I was scared for all the stares I would get. I don't think anyone has blown up at the Alpha like that before. They'd judge me for sure..

"Ah, Lotus, there you are dear! Are you okay?" Khai's mum asked me sweetly.

I bit my lip and nodded but she caught a glance at my bloody and bruised knuckles. 

"Come on, lets get them cleaned up," She smiled and took my into a house. 

"This is my house, the pack all have houses but those ones that you're staying in is like a hotel. We stay there whenever," She clarrified and dabbed my knuckles with a damp cloth.

"Im really sorry for disrespecting your son.." I sighed and avoided eye contact.

She scoffed, "Sorry!? That was the best damn thing i've seen in a long time! Im glad you put him in his place; He'll listen to you," 

"Why me?" I asked. That the second person to point out that he'll listen to me or because 'Im special'.

"You'll soon see, you wont understand until your first shift,"

"Oh..Four days then,"

She looked up, "Four days? Wow," 

"Im so scared," I sighed and jumped up onto the counter.

"Why?" One of her friends from the table asked me.

"Nobody will tell me what my first shift is, or what will happen," 

"Well...Its...Painful," Another woman said.

I nodded. 

"Sorry, do you mind me asking your names?"

"Oh! Sorry dear! My name is Tina, I helped you that day on the clearing," 

"I knew I recognised you! Sorry, that day was a big blur to me, I was partly trying to forget it.." I admitted sheepishly.

"Not a problem. Anyway, this is Rose-," Rose gave me a small wave, "-This is Karen,-" Karen waved too, "-And this is Debrah," Debrah waved.

"Hey," I waved back to them all.

"Im Khai's mother, obviously, Rose is the mother of Georgia and Sam, Karen has some pups out there and Debrah is the mother of Ryan and Adian,"

"Oh I know Aidan, he's one of my guards," I chuckled.