CHAPTER 1

I met her today,
May be after 1.5 year of my breakup.

When we use to visit beach, I use to make sand castles and she use to topple them. Sounds funny right? She did the same thing with my heart :)
I use to convince myself everyday that I'd get over her.
But.......

Well.
15-Feb-2018
As usual I woke up at 6 am and headed towards gym I got a call from my mate "Where are you we're getting late" He said. I Rushed towards gym spent about an hour with weight training,

*perks of living in old city you'll get to hear Arjit singh in gym and may be you'll see the rare species of broken lovers trying to change them selves*

Well? It was 7:10 am
I was hitting last reps of biceps, I got a notification on WhatsApp. "Hey you there",  Idk why but my heart shivered little bit it's like a small tornado ran in my stomach, The text was from "Dulzura"(kindness).

"Yes, always" I said. She apprise me bout her new friend,
I was reading her texts precisely.
"I'm hungry, Any ways I'm leaving i don't have Internet data to text you" She said.
"I can get you food, If you" I said.
"Noo, It's already mucky in my room we can't have food their and the keys are with someone so it'll take time to get keys, but still you can come over, we can sit near stairs" She Said.

With out thinking twice I said yes, I hasten my workout, as I need to get off from gym.

"Why are you smiling so much? And whose call it was" Mate asked.

"Nah no one", I lied.

I headed back to my home got ready really quickly.

"Where are you going?" Mum asked.

"I got some work in my college, may be it'll take me bout 3-4 hour", I Lied.

Usually I don't attend college,
Did i tell you that we got offs on weekends? Well it's okay, Marks never bothered me.

Well? Some how I escaped from my home.

It took me bout 10-15 minutes to reach at her place, And my bike was going through Brancial asthama cause  I raved her so hard. 10-15 Mins? 6 kilometers? Tough job though.

I parked by bike at the place where I use to park. Well? Nothing changes apart from the aunties peeping from windows.

She was standing near the stairs wondering why I started wearing helmet.
I took of my helmet and turned towards her,
She was wearing a pink colour suit with her cute smile, holding a cone of henna, felt like I got everything i wished for.

She asked me to have a seat on her luxury super clean concretes steps,

Well? There was no other option, So I settled on the first step and asked her to sit on the second step,
"Move aside will sit together" She said.

Well? My dad always says,
ALWAYS SAY YES TO OPPORTUNITIES.
* accepted dad *

Well? She started the conversation like every time she does,
She never gives me chance to speak.

Though I love listening her.

She spoke bout the encounters with which she has goan through.

Started from Huda beauty pallete and ended upon Lakme kajals,

*Just compulsory conversation because you're her EX boyfriend*

I can see the happiness on her face,
May be she was indeed of love? Lol. I've have a bad habit of assuming things which never going to happen.

Well? I kept my phone aside, whenever she use to turn and smile in middle of her conversation.

     *Explosion in my heart*

After an hour she got her room's keys,
Sigh! At last now I could pee.

It's really embarrassing to ask someone bout restrooms.

When that someone is your EX and you don't want any kind of double meaning shit from you.

"I feel relaxed",  I said.
"What relax?"  She asked.

Nothing I said while cleaning my hand with sanitizer.

I straightly went to the room where we use to spend time together,

"Let's sit in hall", she said.
"Alright", I replied.

We were sitting on the 80's sofa with 3 pillows and hard seat in it pain in the ass man.

She sat on the aisle side of the sofa.

Well I was looking at her like a cannibal.

She started again and now, She spoke for another hour.

While having chips, Ice-cream and a softdrink at the same time.

I was mesmerised by her no makeup look, idk why? But still there's something in her which stops me from getting over her since 1.5 years.

Well? After some time I was so done with the so called makeup encounters I laid on her lap,
She gave me a weird look.
But she knows me, very well, that's the reason she called me at her place.

12:00 (Time to leave)
Well? She got a call from her friend asking her to reach at her place, may be they were going somewhere,
I dint bother enquiring about her plan,

I got up,
She started setting her hair, murmuring something.

Idk why? Everything in me started collapsing.
I grabbed her pulled her towards me, and hugged her really hard.

" It's okay, but I'm choking"  She said in a death rattle voice.

Lol guys are really bad in expressing feelings,

I wore my helmet quickly, As I felt the wet hot tears fill up my eyes.

"Bye, Take care" she said.
I left without speaking a word :)

12:30,
Empty stomach,
Swollen eyes,
Shivering hands,

Kon Kehta hai ke mohabbat ki zubaan hoti hai?

Yeh haqeeqat to nigaho se bayaan hoti hai... :)

       - Moooohi