Chapter 2

If you hadn’t read the previous chapter makes sure you read it.
Do You know? Helmets really help to hide your tears.
You might have came across this quote,
“I love walking in the rain because no one can see my tears.“
But in my case, it was like,
“I Love wearing helmet because no one can see me yelling at myself” . Well ... the new rule of wearing helmets compulsory comes handy when you are upset or angry .

“Meeting her was a bad idea”, I murmured . A silent tear escaped my eye ... More tears on their way blurring my vision. It took me about an hour to reach home,  my mind was full of thoughts all along.
Somehow I reached my place.
I Laid on the bed thinking about everything which happened in my past I clearly remembered everything .. Each nd every detail.
It all started in the month of October 2015.

Flashback - October 2015

Every day I used to go to  a lounge to hang out with my friends.
I was sitting in the garden enjoying Hookah with my mates.
I saw a beautiful girl coming downstairs,
“I saw her somewhere but I can’t remember”, I said.
“She’s a YouTuber, Her name is Dulzura” One of my mates sitting beside me whispered in my ear.
When I saw her first thing popped up in my mind was “Terese Nahi pategi ". I laughed at my own thoughts.

She came towards us and met a guy from our group. Yes! He was the cutest guy in our group.
We had a small mandatory introduction. It was really disturbing to see the change in the behaviour of boys. Some guys called her SL*T as soon as she left . IDK why!
I felt she was arrogant but slut? I don't think is a correct word to tell about someone whom you barely knew ? Common ... You can judge someone jst because you heard things about that person !
Well Next day? The cutest guy got a text from her.
“Are you in the lounge? I’m bored let us catch up”, She texted him.
He asked us whether we were comfortable with it or not.
Our instant reaction was "NO!"
Because? Ughh change in the behaviour. And it wasn’t that easy to tolerate her.
“Noo I’m home”, He replied.
*After an hour*
I saw someone peeping down the strangely from the stairs
“Shhiiitt, It’s her”, I said.
She was wearing an indo-western dress with grey stole.
She didn’t react anything. We were playing UNO, so came nd jumped on the sofa like a couch potato and said
“let’s restart the game”.
We continued playing UNO.
She cheated every time and my mates neglected her because? She was an arrogant beautiful lady.
Well? She swapped the card from the deck and Boom ... I caught her red handed.
I asked her to leave the game.

“Fuck off”, she said.
I Picked a pillow and threw directly at her. Accidentally the couch’s zip directly hit near the soft area of her eye,
Tears started rolling from her eyes. I didnt want to hurt her .
“I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to - ” As I was saying this  She came towards me and started choking my neck. As she did so I gave her a hard push.  she was about to hit the ground, but the cute guy caught her.
Now what? We had a cat fight drama for approximately 10 seconds.
We were separated from each other by the staff members and my friends.
After the we parted our ways nd left for our homes

Oct 30-2015
“beep beep” My cellphone notified me that I recieved a text .
15 days after my birthday I got a birthday wish from Dulzura,
She texted me on Instagram *_*
She forwarded a pic which said “Every beauty needs a beast”.
“Hey? Wrong text right?”, I said.
“Naah, I really liked your insta feed”, She said.
“And that picture I forwarded you? That was the only picture I got in the gallery” She cleared.
“Lol, it’s okay, ” I said.
Because I was an average looking guy nd had quiet a neagitive opinion about myslef that no girl wuld fall for me. And Dulzara was one of kind . Beauty is what that can be used to describe her . Nd such wonderful girl talking to me left me in a haze.
“I badly need a boyfriend”, she said.
“Lol, you can easily get one” I replied.
“I want a loyal guy, I don’t want something special, I’ve to get over my previous relationship”, she said.
We talked on Instagram for about 2 hours. she told me about her bad relationship experience and  asked about my relationship.
“Complicated,” I said.
I got to know a lot of things about her,
She wasn’t a Sl*t as others described. She liked to sneak out of her room at 2 a.m. and roam around the city, Although one can be mesmerised by her looks easily. Yeah, she was an open minded girl who was really proud of the fame she got. And Why not? After all, she’s a YouTuber and maybe some day she will be very famous . Idk why I hated her in the beginning but slowly the hate inside me started melting.