CHAPTER - 16 : ICE RINK

AT THE BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL:

After getting ready for the gym, Venice walked out of the girls locker room only to bump into someone.

"Watch it!" Venice snapped in annoyance, not even looking up to see who she bumped into.

"Why are you being so cold, early in the morning? What got your panties in a twist?" the person whom she bumped into, asked her, making the brunette to look up at the person and glare at her.

"Someone's finally decided to show up after being MIA for god knows what and how long" she snapped, looking at her blonde best friend.

Lily just smiled in reverse and said "Sorry hun. Got some stuff that needed to be sorted as soon as possible", which actually meant, helping the brunette's mate, who recently turned into an alpha, to form a pack, as soon as possible.

Venice just rolled her eyes.

"And what do you want to sort out, might I ask?" Venice asked.

"You'll know that very soon" Lily replied and dragged her BFF to the gym.

In the gym, a rock climbing wall was set up and everyone were gathered in front of it, where Coach Finstock was present. He told that everyone should climb the wall in pairs. He made Scott and Allison to climb the wall first. The pair started climbing, while Lydia joined Venice and Lily.

Scallison seemed to have a conversation going on, which's about a creature, that Allison saw, the previous night in the Lahey house, when she locked Scott in the freezer, since it was the full moon. Well Scott made her to lock him up, but apparently, when a creature that seemed to be the size of a human which have a tail and have eyes like a snake showed up, Scott broke out of the freezer to protect Allison, which made the creature to just hiss at them and escape from there.

The two of them weren't exactly talking about the creature, seriously. They were just talking about it, while flirting with each other shamelessly. Allison looked like she was slowing down for Scott, but apparently, Scott was just admiring the view! And then, when Allison started climbing the wall, more quickly, Scott climbed it quicker than her, which resulted in Allison glaring at the beta playfully and then, out of nowhere, she kicked his foot, making Scott to loose his balance and fall down, on the mat. Everyone erupted in a fit of laughter.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right?" Coach asked Scott, who was still trying to catch himself from the fall.

Everyone laughed hearing it.

"All right, next two. Stilinski, Erica, let's go. The wall" the coach said after Allison came down the wall.

Stiles looked at Erica and then at the wall, as if he just won a jackpot and eagerly ran towards the wall. Erica on the other hand, stared at the wall, looking panicked. Venice noticed it and walked towards her.

"Hey. You alright?" she asked the frizzy blonde, while gently touching her shoulder.

"Yeah. I am" Erica managed to reply and walked towards the wall.

Both Stiles and Erica started climbing the wall. While Stiles completed climbing the wall and came down, Erica was only halfway, climbing the wall and with the looks of it, she was freaking out. Stiles beamed and raised his arms in victory, while looking at Scott and the four girls. The five of them just smiled in response. Erica on the other hand, didn't move an inch from her previous position. Instead, she started breathing heavily and started crying. In short, she was hyperventilating. Stiles just looked at her in shock. Everyone walked towards the mat, looking at Erica.