Story 2

Misaki froze in the door way when he heard sobing.

Usagi rushed to hug him as soon as he stepped the door.

"Usagi San... what's going on?" Misaki asked nervously.

"Misaki... do you love me?"

The question scared Misaki.

"I remember you saying that you want to know more about me, and my past. I can tell you there are things that even Takahiro doesn't know about me."

"Usagi-San your scaring me a little. Come on whats the matter?" 

"Today is the anniversary of the lowest point in my life." 

Misaki when red as he stumbled to find words. He had no idea what to see in times like these. 

"Usagi-san." Misaki said pushing Usagi away just a little. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He said nervously.  

"No you should know the the man your about to marry." 

A/N This is were you leave if you can't handle head canon, or you grab popcorn. P.S the "you" in this case is Misaki.  

 Usagi started his story.  

It started when I was ten, you already know that I moved to Japan but  you don't know why. It was because i was expelled from two schools in England for  fighting. My father wanted to protect our family name so we moved out off the country, and inrolled me in a new school. 

A few years past and I eventually begun to win back my fathers trust and respect, my brother hated me from there on out. It wasn't until I first started to make my name in the industry when i made my second slip and biggest mistake of my life. 

Before I started wanting to publish my stories I was an editor in the emerald department of the Marukawa Publishing.  I had just finished checking over a manga script and was about to turn it in when a new intern spilled coffee all over me and the manga script. 

With out thinking about it I slapped her across the face and though my coffee back at her. I didn't even conciter the fact that it was freshly made and still scolding hot. She was taken to the the hospital with minor burns on her scalp and forehead. 

The next morning police showed up and arrested me for aggravated assault. I spent 3 months in prison, it wasn't for my fathers money i would still be in there. It was thanks to him that my name never hit the streets. When I got out , I moved out of the estate and cut off all ties to my family. I was very close to changing my name and moving out of the country  itself, but then i met Takahiro. 

I was drawn to his gentle nature, and honesty. He helped cure my loneliness, and showed me a new out look for my anger, writing. 

Thanks to him I met Isaka, and Aikawa.  All three of them believed in me when no one else would . Two years after I published my first book I won the Naomori Award. I owed everything to Takahiro, he showed me a new happiness that no had ever  shown me before, that's why I fell for him. 

He never saw me the way he saw him. 

He paused and looked Misaki in the eyes. They were starting to mist over, almost on instinct he pulled Misaki in to a hug. 

"Misaki why you crying?" 

"Because that was just too cruel. No child should ever feel like that."

Misaki' s words chilled Usagi. It reminded him of the night they first kissed.

Usagi kissed Misaki passionately. "Thank you, for loving me." He whispered.

Misaki felt like his heart was going to burst at the statement.

"You have no idea how greatfull I am to have in my life Misaki. " Usagi said pulling  his younger lover into a hug.

"I feel the same. I love you Usagi san."

Usagi gasped at the statement. All he could do was kiss him deeply, injoying the heat of his Misaki's cheeks.