Now You Don't

Early Update - because why not 😁

Jungkook ran his hands down his face as the hot water of his shower hit his back. He knew he shouldn't have it set so that when he steps out his skin will be all red, but the peeling skin was worth the seven minutes in Heaven. The brunette washed out his hair, shaking his head slightly trying to therefore shake out the image of Jimin from his mind.

The guy was like quick sand, the more you struggled to stop thinking of him, the more you ended up - well - thinking about him. Jungkook was still mad as hell over their last conversation, which is what made the whole thing so frustrating as he didn't want to keep playing random scenes the two could share or conversations he wanted to have running in his mind on replay.

Jungkook grunted, shutting off the water before stepping out of the shower. He shuffled his head with a towel before wrapping it around his waist. He gave himself a glare in the mirror, screaming 'stop it, you're angry, stay angry' as if it could make a difference.

"Oh hey," Jisoo said, lowering her spoon from her cereal as Jungkook stepped into the kitchen. "And you're not wearing pants."

"I'm not wearing anything Jiboo."

Jisoo stuck her tongue out, eating her food slightly more viscous as she stared at her phone. Her manicured fingers clicking with each letter she types. His sister didn't even lift her eyes up before talking again.

"Mom called. Again."

"Oh."

"Are you going to call her back?"

"Jisoo..." Jungkook's voice trailed off earning a sigh from the younger. She pushed her hair back as it was falling over her shoulder, shaking her head as she poked her tongue into her cheek - frustrated.

"You can't keep ignoring her, Jungkook. She cries every time I tell her that you're busy-"

"You know I -"

"Yes. I know. But dad leaving wasn't her fault anymore than it was your own." 

Jungkook was silent at that, rolling his eyes as he grabbed an apple to eat. The taller leaned against their kitchen counter, pinching the bridge of his nose with a sigh as he stared at his sister.

"Spill, what's bugging you."

"What-"

"You only bring dad up when something is bugging you."

Jisoo looked a mixture of both relived and annoyed that her brother noticed, biting her cheek as she stared at her from. She pushed her hair back again as she set down the spoon for good.

"It's Lisa."

"You're friend from dance, right?"

"Yea."

"What's about her?"

"She came out to me today."

Jungkook's lips parted in a slight oh, watching his sister's eyes dart across his face for any sort of reaction. The two were silent for a moment, Jungkook taking a bite of his apple even though the boy barely felt like eating at all. "How did you react?"

"I-I don't know. Not well. She was so nervous about it and I - well I was just silent."

"Jisoo-"

"I know, okay. I know. You don't have to chastise me." She huffed. Jungkook scoffed, at least the girl wasn't lying to herself when she took the leap to come out - unlike a certain someone he knew. A part of him knew he was being insensitive, but that was also mixed in with his shut up Jimin section of his brain so he heard it as barely a whisper.

"You don't get it though, she's always been - okay I know I'm going to sound really horrible but she's always acted so straight."

"That's," Jungkook sighed, taking a seat across from Jisoo seeing as the whole situation was really troubling her more than Jungkook originally thought. They weren't exactly a heart to heart type of sibling pair, so even she raised her brows at him, but Jungkook continued anyway. "Being gay, it doesn't work that way. It's not as simple as "acting straight" or "acting gay." It's more like a web of emotions that when it catches interest in someone, that thought sticks no matter the sex. Jisoo you're afraid of spiders, right?"

"Right."

"Well I bet Lisa is scared of them as well, and when she found out there was a web in her heart, she must have been terrified that a spider was going to be there too. That it was going to hurt her for having the web in the first place. That it was wrong to have it there."

"I'm so lost."

"She was tip toeing around her sexuality because she was scared about what it'd mean to acknowledge it."

Jisoo bit her lip, looking down at her phone again before glancing nervously at Jungkook. "I think I'm going to call her." She finally spoke, and Jungkook nodded. "I guess I never looked at it that way."

Jungkook took another bite of his apple, thinking of Lisa and subsequently thinking of Jimin, then getting annoyed over the fact that Jimin and Lisa were both going through something similar yet Jungkook could only ever dish out medicine, never being able to swallow the pill himself.

>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<
A/N - Ananas nie jest dziecko, ale dziecko to ananas. Ale to nie jest ananas bo to dziecko!! Co to ma bitch?!

Hey guys make sure to check out my new fic Princess Princess once the first chapter is published this Wednesday!

- Violette 🌷