I don't know what to call this Pt.1

This was it. Deceit had won. 

Virgil woke up from a nightmare as normal. As he scrolled through Tumblr he felt... Off... But he decided to ignore it. 

That was a bad idea because at the same time three snakes were slithering towards Patton, Roman, and Logan respectfully coloured light blue, red and gold, and dark blue. 

One bite is all it took, the snakes slithered up the sides legs, torsos, and arms all the way up so they could bite their necks. Once they were bitten their eyes clouded over, they dropped what they had been doing (literally, Patton dropped a cookie and Logan dropped a book, Roman was still getting beauty sleep) and walk towards the darker side of the mind. 

Deceit smirked and snapped, a sound which echoed throughout the empty space they were now in and by that simple sound the snakes wrapped around their pray acting as restraints but not killing. Oh no. That wouldn't be fun after all~. 

Virgil got a note that slid under his door 

                                                             'The Game Is On'

With two snakes, one on either side, on the small card. Both were golden fading to green and then black with blazing red eyes. Deceit always used them instead of a signature. 

Attached was a picture of Roman, Logan, and Patton, bound and blindfolded. In the dark side of the mind...

"No..."

"I will save my FRIENDS"