Prologue

"I need some information about the Oclarian." Trilby demanded to Emiline Ragire the Rad Penda, my late father's former jalifir scalliyexib. After this, I asked whether what I had remembered  about the history of the disputes between the barbaric Mua'khlibli tribe and the glorious tribe of voqaci'feur. further questioning told me that the devastation that followed suit with the dispute over Mic-gryop and the jirquaray-paqik's land correctly. 

"What do you have to do with this anyway?" inquired Emiline,"you're just a terrible talkative turtle with nothing useful to offer and a ridiculous amount of names that you and your ancestors can be referred to as." 

"My involvement with this is quite relevant when you realise that my father was involved in these egregious happenings. As i have told you, my father had fought arduously and toiled mightily to save these great lands that we reside in right now, returning them to the voqaci'feur." 

Just then, a badger and a mole rat burst out of the ground and into the area surrounding the warm fire that was set in the middle of the dank forest. The alluring nature of the fire drew the two newcomers to Trilby and Emiline. Trilby started at the animals, forcing them to back away from the fire. 

"Stop lurching at us, we have done nothing to you," said the Mole rat, "We're just here to find our home."