0.01

Cameron lived on my estate. He always has lived on my estate and I guess it's safe to call him my best friend. But I'm only guessing. We've always kept in touch over the years, however, I met Kane. Who I obviously love.... that's believable right? As long as people see and think that possibly me and Kane do love each other, then no questions would be asked, and no one would have to know what won't hurt them. No one but Cameron. He knows everything between me and Kane.

The cheating.

Abuse.

Arguments.

And then the good stuff too. Me and Kane have a child together, baby Idreece, but he's mainly just my baby. Kane's always out drinking, cheating, and taking drugs too focus on the both of us.

I know what your thinking, why don't I leave him? And fuck, I wish it was that simple. When a baby is involved, and he's the father, you will always find a way, or a reason to stay together for Idreece. Never for yourselves. I grew up with only one parent, and throughout my whole life I always promised myself that I would make sure my baby has 2 parents. When Kane is here, and when he does care for Idreece, he's amazing with him, like a true father and son, and it's a damn shame it doesn't always stay that way.

Cameron was more of a father to Idreece than Kane, he played more of a father role in his life, showing him how to ride a bike and introducing him to the real world. Just like a real father.

SLAM!

3am. Kane was home, early.