The Park and Blindfolds

You and your friends planned to go to the park for a break from college and other stress. You all brought things for a picnic and a few games.

You and your friends decided to play a game of Blindfold where basically someone will be "it" and they will be blindfolded and spun around a few times and the other players should find a place and stay there until the "it" finds someone.

Of course with your luck, you are the "it". One of your friends blindfolded you and spun you around... maybe more than it should be. Because of that, you're maybe unbalanced. You fell and rolled on the grass laughing as your friends were laughing with you. You stood up, still unbalanced and bumped into something... no, someONE and started falling.

You closed your eyes shut and expected to fall on the ground but you felt strong arms around your waist and held you up, standing. You removed your blindfold and saw Yoon Dowoon, your sunbaenim in college which you have a crush on.

You blushes furiously and tried to remove his hands from your waist.

"C-can you please remove your hands f-from my waist?" You asked as you tried to remove his hands.

"Yeah sure. But when you regain your balance again" He told you. You both laughed and it went silent.

"Y/N?"
"Yeah?"
"Go out with me?"
"A-As in a date?"
"Yeah... so your answer?"

You were surprised by the sudden question and you didnt know what to say but you nodded nonetheless. Dowoon blushed and chuckled as he kissed your forehead and leaned near your ear.

"Meet me at J-Cafe tomorrow after school"

Then he left you there to blush and be teased by your loud, squealing friends.