Ch. 1

" Guys ! Get up ! We're going to be late ! GET UP ! " no movement at all.

" Omfusco , lazy bums. " i said quietly walking away while dialing the phone.

" Hey ma , you're almost here ? Oh kay , i still need to get the girls up. I'll do it , dont worry ! Kay love ya too , bye. "

" This means buisness , hasta lavista whores. Get your asses up ! We're meeting the boyz today ! Be excited ! " i yelled while jumping back and forth of thier beds. Finally kristen got up , and started walking to the bathroom.

" So this leaves me and you.. " I pulled off all of ashley's covers and took her pillows from under her gorgeous hair.

I've always been jelous of ashley , the perfect california girl. Blonde hair , blue eyes , skinny !

Uhg , and then there is kristen.. the bestfriend you could ever have , and her body is just perf.

" Awh look at my pretty girl " i said to kristen , " Haha marissa " kristen said with a sarcastic smirk.

Goodness , today can't get better. We're going to meet the boyz , for the first time , and it'll be great ! If ashley gets up.. That reminds me , i turn back and ashley is already dressed. Walk to the bathroom and kristen is 85% done curling her hair. Me already done , laying on my bed waiting for them to finish.

* Phone vibrates * " HOLY TOLETO , SHE'S HERE. LEGGO " i scream at the top of my lungs , we all run to the elavator. Pushing eachother , longest elavator wait of my life ! We all run to the car as ashley yells " SHOTGUN "

" Fineee " me and kristen sadly say , as we hop into the back seat. And we're off.