1. 2nu(er...2doodle? XD)

(I want to kill myself.)

It was another day in KONG studios.
Russel was practicing his drums in his room, 2D was watching the TV, Noodle was in her room and Murdoc was doing Satan knows what.(probably fucking that blow up doll in his room---ignore me.)
2D sighed and stood up from the couch, stretching his back. A loud crack emitting from his joints.(lol you're old, D.)
He looked around the room with his blank eyes and began ambling towards the stairs.
He was bored as hell and he needed something to do.
2D walked up the creaky stairs, his hand skidding up the railing in a childish manor.
He swayed left and right to a nonexistent beat as his gaze wandered to Noodle's bedroom door.
He read over the multitude of signs and stickers on it, one reading "Keep In."
He shrugged, taking it as an invitation and then placed his hand on the cold metal doorknob.
He suddenly heard something. (oh no.)
He couldn't quite place what it was, it sounded almost like a gasp or a laugh.
He slowly opened the door and peered in nervously.
The lights were off, so he couldn't see much.
He looked in the direction of Noodle's bed and noticed her form.
Her back was turned towards him, her blanket pulled over her and her phone on and her and her hand rapidly swiping at the screen.
2D furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and stepped inside of the room, the floor boards making a creaking noise.
Noodle immediately jumped at the sound and turned around in her bed, her messy black hair falling over one of her eyes.
"Noods? Wot're yew doin' in 'ere?"(sweet satan I'm sorry for the accent.)
"Uhm, nothing!" she said quickly.
The azure haired boy got closer and picked up her phone which had fallen on the floor.
His face burst into a bright red blush when he looked at the screen.
It was porn.
Not just any porn, 2doc porn. (PFFT.)
"Noodle, wot tha 'ell? Wot is dis?" he asked, his face still a blushing red mess.
Noodle shifted under her blanket uncomfortably, "It's nothing, D, I swear!" she said, eyebrows arched in anger.
"Noodle, why on earth would yew look at stuff like dis?" he asked, ignoring her response.
Noodle rolled over so that she was sitting up in front of him, blanket still wrapped around her thin form.
2D sat next to her on the bed and sighed.
"2D, you have no business in what I look up on the internet. I'm not a child anymore!" she hissed at him, scooting back.
2D looked into her dark eyes, "Noods, I just don't like tha idea of yew lookin' at inappropriate images of me and Murdoc. I find it a little disgusting." he said before standing up and looking around the rest of her room.
It was still the same way as it always has been.
He looked at her bedside and noticed a small pile of clothes next to it.
"Noodle?" he looked at her as she reached for the pair of black shorts laying on the floor.
She gulped lightly and stared at him, her eyes wide in a "deer in headlights" fashion.
2D went up to her and pulled the blanket from around her, revealing her only wearing her pink T-shirt and lacy black undergarments.(I hate the word panties, alright.)
"Noodle wot were yew doin'?" 2D asked, running a hand through his spiky blue hair.
"I was..." she trailed off.
Before she could say anything else, the blue haired boy pressed their lips together in a deep kiss.
When the two pulled away, their faces were both a deep burning red color.
"2D..?" Noodle looked up at the tall male.
2D only nodded and pressed his lips to her's once again.
Noodle reached a hand up to run her fingers through his vibrant blue locks ad their lips moved in sync(like the band, NSYNC.)
The Japanese girl gasped lightly in the kiss as she felt 2D's cold hands go up her shirt.
2D used this to his advantage and slid his tongue into her mouth shyly.
The two pulled away again for air, both gasping lightly.
"Noods?" 2D began.
Noodle stared into his large white eyes and nodded.
She wanted it as much as he did.
2D removed his T-shirt quickly and stood up straight.
Suddenly the sound of fast paced footsteps was audible, the two turned their head to the door.

In popped Murdoc, wearing a fairy princess costume.
"I hope you kids aren't planning on fucking because Mama Murdoc ain't having that!" he screamed at them.
2d shrieked and ran out but Murdoc grabbed him by the arm.
"Thinking about fuckin' the guitarist, eh?" he hissed.
2d blinked.
"Wait aren't yew supposed to be in jail?" 2d shouted back.
Murdoc suddenly gave his face a wipe, the green color coming off and revealing pale white skin.
"Are yew kiddin' me!?" 2d shouted.
It was Paula(aka that ugly Bitch that looks like a girl that rides my bus.), dressed like Murdoc...dressed like a fairy princess.
And then Noodle ran off to seek counseling from Russell.

The end.
(I just killed myself.)