Welcome I guess

I don't know how I should start this story so this is my awkward entrance. The spell and the grammar in this story or retelling of my life will be shitty sorry.  This is a true story the names have been changed for safety reasons

            I was born on Oct.24  in Maryland in the USA as a female to two loving good parents. I was given the name Ava sometimes my parents said they don't know why they named me Ava but they were glad they did it suited me well, they told me. Of course, I never bother to question it when I was younger I didn't matter to me then.  Next my younger brother Ethan only two years younger than me. When I was younger I was so happy to have a little brother and to be a big sister. I still love him to the ends of the earth. A year after he was born we moved into a big drafty house in Massachusets.  I had another little brother named Dante. a year after we moved in I started my first years of school pre-k at a little place in my town. It was me and 3 other girls and 4 boys a small class. I don't remember much about it but  I do remember this much. There was a girl name Lyric in my class i always thought she was very pretty i didn't think much for the boys though. I remember as clear as day she brought in a dress that had multi-colored fabrics that went around the skirt. I remember i called her pretty and sat near her and held her hand for the rest of the day. I left the pre-school at the age of 6 i think. I started at a public elementary school in my town. The first day I was there I had my first anxiety attack, the school was so much bigger then what i was used to that's all remember from kindergarten actually do you know what I met my first best friend Rowan. He is my best friend still to this day. I met his cousin at hi birthday party. We hit it off we looked similar she was a little taller and tanner then I was being the pale little ass i was. Her name is Quinn and his older friend Cameron who was a year. We are polar opposites she loves makeup and modeling and i am a die-hard sports fan.  1st, 2nd 3rd grade went by in a flash then came 4th grade the big grade. Two new girls joined our class Georgia and Emrey one of them stole my heart. We became fast friends as i showed them the ropes to the school that i lived at. We did a lot of things together and they introduced me into a book series called Warriors which led to me getting to know what fandoms thus leading me to the LGBT community. One day when i got to bed i started to realize that i had a little bit or more of a huge crush on one of the girls. We had some good memories like when we made up #Dragonswag don't ask and the Cat chat radio station in Music class. We played soccer together Emrey being one of star defends with a girl a year younger then us name River right behind her. I am the goalie and Georgia is my backup and she plays D as well. We have played together forever. My dad coaches us. Once in sixth grade at a game at the middle school, I punted Emrey's soccer ball up onto the roof it's still up there.  I missed 4th grade it was easier. Fifth grade came, I was excited to be in Middle school but that schools were not for me. When i first joined the school i was put on a tan team much to my displeasure but i was put with Quinn who shared most of my classes i was happy as hell. my grades started to fail F's and D's became the new norm for me. I met a girl name Harley who was a rebel and my downfall as well she was hot and wasn't afraid of teachers or getting in trouble. Much to the dismay of my school friends who were teacher's pets as she called them. I left the school after she left due too the bullying by the teachers. I joined a private school were i met some of the best friends in my life I still kept my old friends though I live at Rowan's house on the weekends. 

((Thanks for reading i don't own the pic))