Chapter 2: The Name...

No one

No one had been cleaning bodies and disposing of them for a few days, there had been no names given to the faceless god meaning No one had nothing to do but help the others. He ran a damp cloth over the arm of the corpse wiping away the dirt that had plagued its skin, he slowly continued to clean the body until it was ready to be taken to the next room by the other faceless helpers, the door stood at the end of the room full of mysteries and darkness. He did not care what happened to the bodies as he had learned that No one didn't ask questions and didn't need an answer as they see everything and nothing. He ignored the disciple that took the body both sharing a stoic expression, he had come accustomed to there coldness and grown to like it.

He looked to the door that brought in the bodies and waited patiently until a next body came in but there was no such look. He stayed there until he realized there was not going to be another body. He couldn't help but think of the men and women had killed in the past, he had been a little hesitant at first not being able to get past the honour he had followed his whole life as Jon Snow. After the first year, he had felt nothing about taking a life, merely anxious to finish the job.

No one walked out of the room where he had cleaned the dead corpses and walked through the halls of the house, he walked to the hall of faces looking at each of the faces. There faces where lifeless, eyes closed, nothing behind them excepts the old stone in which they had been placed to keep them fresh and ready for use for the likes of him. He passed each row thinking about what each person had done or why they would want to allow there faces to be used by the faceless men but he knew he would not understand their motives because he had grown up differently and had only served the many faced god for four years.

"A man is brooding" No one heard as he turned to see another one of the many-faced gods disciple with similar roed to his, his hair was brown with a white strand at the front of his hair. "A man thinks of his old life." He moved towards him as he spoke his hands clasped together in front of him but hidden by his long-sleeved robes. His voice was stable and flat and lacking the subtle human emotion.

"A man thinks of the faces." The man watched him carefully but nodded, No one knew that he could tell when he was lying but he had got good at deceiving people ever since he had completed his training. "Is there another name to be given to the many faceed god?" He asked the man only nodded and stepped forward so he was at arm's length away from him, his blank face giving nothing away.

"The many faced god requires a name known to Jon Snow, a name known to a man." No one nodded excepting what it might mean, he was not Jon Snow anymore and he did not care for the things or the people he once did. He was No one and No one had no family or people who love him he is but a servant in the bigger picture. "The name is Daenerys Targaryen." The mad turned away from him disappearing into the corridor. No one's heart started to pound he had not heard the name in many years.

He first thought of who could have given her name as he had heard how the people loved her and how the Kingdom was in peace he couldn't think as to why anyone would want her dead. He knew it had to be someone closest to her, which meant she was in danger from all sides, he knew he wasn't Jon Snow anymore but he knew he needed to protect her in homage of the memories of the man he used to be. No one knew that leaving would put him in danger and the many faced god would take her name if it was not him taking it, it would be his many other willing disciples, more ruthless then himself.

No-one needed to act quickly and quietly, No-one looked at the wall of faces in front of him an idea forming in his mind. He searches the walls looking for suitable faces for where he was going, he needed to stay in the shadows and not be recognized and using the faces will help him achieve this. He took the faces and went back to his room keeping at a normal pace to not attracted suspicion from the others.