10

ok listen up pussies, both an idea and question. 

so listen out ok? I will do this to only the teachers apart from ONE thing alright, here's the question: 

If i made someone with the quirk for it, would you have someone have a child that is actually their's, no matter what their gender is or who they're with? I will say what i mean by quirk after all of this ok? 

Now the idea because i've been thinking of both of these, so, first is uHH, giving chubby sunshine boi and this dead inside bitch a smol child because chubby bean likes children, though i doubt the other does- fuck that though, we want Murmur to be happy as fuck. 

Now, we have this, Henka could go to this person, since this thot is a full on yandere that only wants Neil, she could kind of get this child of her and Neil, see how this can be angsty as shit? 

Now here's the quirk i've been thinking about. 

Blood fusion: This quirk allows the user to fuse the blood of only two people though the outcome isn't a creature, but more a child so sorts. The child will either have a quirk that is a fusion of the "parents" quirks or be completely quirkless, being quirkless is the highest probability with being 70% since it comes from the blood and not the genes, though this can be used to create super villains or pro heros that are so strong that they can take hoards of villains without breaking a sweat, it will be hard to make such things but it's possible, the quirk can only be used 2 times max at a time. The child is created within 3 months given it isn't born but more made from the users body and the blood of the "parents" if you could even call them that. 

So basically, this quirk could be REALLLLY bad or really good, the bad being that this person could create two super villains, take their blood and make a super villain that surpasses any other, or a person could have a kid created against the other person knowing. The good comes from the same of a super pro hero's blood being able to make such a strong hero that it's almost frightening, but also comes from just being able to help people who really the need help. Depends on who gets to this quirk holder first.