Yours Truly, Austin Post

*Austin*

It's been a month since Ryleigh got admitted. It sucks I miss her, I'm pretty sure Rastus misses her it fucking sucked. Rastus turned 6 months old today, so I'm going to celebrate his half birthday with my parents. They were flying out here for a bit. I needed some help, Rastus is so mischievous now. I heard the door open and my step mom walked in.

"Hi Jodie." I said as I hugged her.

"Hey Austin. I missed you guys. How are you doing?" She replied as she picked up Rastus.

"I'm okay for the most part, the nights seem longer when she's not around." I said.

My dad walked in, carrying a shit ton of bags. I helped him out by grabbing some. We set the bags down and hugged each other.

"Hey, hey, hey Austin." He said.

"Hey Dad!" I responded.

Liked by rriproarin, jodiepost, justinbieber, and 3M others

postmalone We miss you Mommy. #RastusAustinPaulPost
View all 2,627,728 comments
jodiepost Those blue eyes.
rriproarin love you guys.
3 hours ago

I smiled at my step mom, she then smiled back at me. My dad was rummaging through my fridge.

"Dad do you wanna make some burgers?" I said.

"Okay." He said.

"Mom do you wanna help dad? We can bring Rastus outside with us." I said.

"Yeah!" She responded.

We went outside my mom had Rastus. I got most of the presents we got Rastus outside. My step mom was outside sitting in the grass with Rastus so I sat next to her. He was just looking around and relaxing in her arms.

"Hi I love you Rastus." She told him.

Liked by rriproarin, justinbieber, 21savage, and 5M others

postmalone I think he likes Jodie.
2 hours ago

My dad got the burgers done and got us all food. He sat in the grass with us.

"Tell me it'll get easier mom." I said.

"Ryleigh will be home soon Aust. She'll be home soon." She said.

She kissed my forehead. I smiled softly. Rastus looked at me with his big blue eyes. I took him from my mom and started playing with him. He smiled and laughed, it felt so good to hear him laugh.

"Wanna go see Mommy." I asked.

He smiled and clapped his hands.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said.

My parents stayed at my house while I took Rastus to go Ryleigh. We got to the hospital shortly after, this place will forever give me the creeps. The receptionist let us in after I told who we were and who we were here for. Ryleigh ran up and hugged me tightly.

"I've missed you so much babe." She said.

"I've missed you too so much baby." I said.

"Hey Rastus. Oh you've gotten big." She said.

She took him out of his car seat. We sat around talking about anything and everything until visiting time was over. It felt so good to see my baby.

—A/N—

That's the end of Stay. Thank you everyone for reading this and voting for it. This is not the end of Ryleigh and Austin. My second book will be released later on in the year. Be on the lookout for Better Now. I love you all so much and thank you for all the support you have given to this book. ~Carissa

 ~Carissa

——