DJ

Human form:

Wolf  form

Name: 

DJ  

Nicknames: 

Blue (By alot of people)

Mutt (By Zane)

 Omega (By Ein, Jax and Ryder)

Wolfy  (By The Shadow Knights, And sometimes Blaze)

Wolfy dude/Bro and Blue dude (By Blaze)

Race: Human, half ulitma werewolf half human (formaly)

Gender: Male

Hair Colour: Yellow Orange (formally), Yellow Orange with a Blue stripe 

Eye Colour: Red and Blue 

Biography: 

When DJ was born he was abandoned by his real parents (it is unknown if they are still alive) and left in the woods to die, but because of a pack of maned wolves he survived and lived among the wolves for about 5-6 years. Soon after he was abandoned he was found by two humans hanging out in the woods these two humans toke him to the orphanage and left him there. 

DJ didn't have much friends in the orphanage because of his weird wolf like behavior and he often got in trouble and was abused. By the age of 10 he forget his wolf nature (kind of ) and acted little more humane though he still referred to himself as the omega wolf of the orphanage but he didn't really act like it.

DJ would often get into fights as he wolf try to prove himself worthy of alpha male but this would just get him into more trouble. Finally there was a family of three that came orphanage because they couldn't have any more kids of there own seeing DJ's big heart and proud spirit the mom instantly wanted to adopted him but the dad wanted another. 

Since they were adopting for they're first kid to have a little brother they asked him and he said "I want a playfull and more fun brother" and so they adopted DJ! After 2 (he was 12) years of living with his new mom, dad and brother (Danny) they got into a horrible car crash, the father instantly died and the mother died hours later, DJ had to stay in the hospital for bad injuries and Danny was injured that badly.

Since Danny wasn't old enough to take in DJ he brought him to a foster home but DJ only needed to live there for 2 years until Danny was 20. This makes DJ 14 which means it's his first year of high school, but DJ has never been in school his thought it'd be best if DJ was home schooled because of his wolf behavior. DJ went to PDH for his high scool and there he was turned into a half ulitma werewolf by a which names Lucinda  (who was also his close friend).

Personality:

In his early life DJ was a fun and out going kid but that soon changed when he always getting into trouble making him more of introvert with a big heart and in high school at first he was aggressive and rude but after being turned he turned into a shy sweet werewolf with a rude and aggressive side.