Who the heck is that?!

Reader's pov
--------------------------
What is this place? Is this another one of my dreams? Am I gonna see Bullet Boy again? (You don't remember Revolver's name, but you know it has something to do with a gun) I looked below me at what was going on. I saw a man with Dark Red with a hint of pink gravity defying hair. He had an oval shaped mask that sort of framed his face that made his eyes turn completely yellow. When I say completely yellow, I mean the pupils, irises, and sclera were all yellow. It turned his face to a tan color. There were four white dots that had a black dot in the middle and then another tiny white one in between them all. He was wearing a white jumpsuit with a black elongated "T" shape tracing to the bottom of his chest, red ovals overlaying black ovals on the sides of the torso, and a v-shaped line of green where a belt would be. He's wearing a white trench coat lined with green with golden lines patterning both the inside and the outside of the coat. The sleeves are green white shoulder-pads and red diagonal bands on the bicep, making it unclear whether or not they are part of the jumpsuit or the coat. He also has a small white mantle with a black line tracing around the middle, and a green ornament attached at the front on either side of his neck and at the back by red gems.  I can see white-elbow length gloves with red diamond shapes on his forearm, and black boots with green heels and red patterns on the front that may be part of his jumpsuit. (I eventually just copy and pasted the fandom wiki because I struggled with describing)

 I saw him staring at a giant computer which immediately reminded me of Kite Tenjo for some reason

I saw him staring at a giant computer which immediately reminded me of Kite Tenjo for some reason. Just then a man appeared and began talking to him. (I'm just gonna post a picture instead)

I couldn't hear anything they were saying,but they seemed familiar from way back when I didn't have these weird dreams

I couldn't hear anything they were saying,but they seemed familiar from way back when I didn't have these weird dreams. About ten minutes later, I heard something go
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My stupid alarm clock...

I tried to hit the snooze button,but the alarm clock decided to be like lol nope and moved before I could hit it. After a few tries, I finally shut it off. I began getting ready for another dull school day. (Outfit above)

Timeskip brought to you by a perverted Ignis
--------------------------------------------------------------
I finally get home from the boring day of school and I hear,"Ignis, what the heck did you do?!"