HouseHold

You always judge us from the house we live in. Just be glad we have a family. Be glad we have someone taking care of us. You talk about how "black fathers leave". Okay that may be true but not all of them. But you just can't say black cause whites, Mexicans, Chinese, Indian, or any race can leave there child. Sometimes it's the mothers. Everytime you see us you bring up the mom. My cousin is being raised by her dad. You talk so much about what we don't have in our home. But you have it and you're still not happy. You know how I know cause if you were happy you wouldn't be mad about the things we don't have. A lot of the people you support now came from homes of nothing. Had to eat beans every night with a different meat or side. Like beans and rice, beans and hot dogs, or beans and chicken. But when it comes to us and we're like that you want to take us away. Make us go through a struggle to be a family again. Like my Goddad says "You can't raise a child in two homes". Why, cause they get confused. That's exactly what you want but it won't work. Cause when it comes to us family is everything. No matter how much bad we do. I don't know about y'all but we care for ours. My question is WHY. Cause no matter how bad it looks to you we still living good. Even if it's dry cereal for breakfast, top ramen for lunch, and a pb and j with some kool aid for dinner. You don't know how good we actually living. You just want us to lose everything we have. I wish someone would come in my momma house and tell me I need to live with another family. You don't pay them bills, feed me, clothed me, or take me to school. How about you give us what we need rather then take us. Cause all you doing is causing more corruption to yoself. Sooooooo you let me know. How you gonna tear down my HouseHold.