When he has to go

Jeff the killer:

You sat on the couch, bawling your eyes out as Jeff explained the situation. "Don't leave me!!!!!" You cry, your face wet from tears. "I'm sorry, baby. But it's a creepypasta thing. I would bring you if I could but I can't." Jeff said, rubbing your back and trying to make you stop crying. "When I get back, we can do what you want for the amount of days I am gone, I promise." He said, kissing your forehead. You just nod, tears still streaming down your face. You both hug for a while before he gets up and leaves. You just stay on the couch, hiccuping and crying.   

Ben Drowned:

"Can I come? Please, please, please, please, please??" You asked, clinging on to Ben's foot as he dragged you down the stairs and up to the T.V. "Sorry, (your name). But being in-game is dangerous and if anything bad happened to you I would drown myself again. Plus, it's a creepypasta thing." Ben said, sitting down in front of the T.V, stroking your head. You let go of his foot and kiss him. He kisses back. "I'll find the most beautiful thing in-game and I'll bring it back for you, ok?" Ben says. You nod and watch him disappear into the T.V.  

Eyeless Jack:

"Your favourite ice-cream is in the freezer. Also, a chocolate cake, brownies and a jar of (favourite candy) are in the cupboard. Are you even listening?" Jack asks. You just sleepily nod. "You got me my favourite sweet treats to tide me over when your not here." You say, barely keeping your head up. Jack sighs and sits next to you on the bed. He kisses your head. "I'll miss you a lot. I'll always think of you." Jack said. You lay your head on his shoulder. "I love you, Jack. If you hurt yourself, you won't hear the last of it." You mumble into his ear. He chuckles. "Go back to sleep, I'll see you in a week." He says. You nod and fall back onto your pillow.  

Laughing Jack:

You get out of the shower and get dressed. You tidy up the bathroom before going downstairs. You look around before spotting a basket full of candy on the table with a note. You picked up the note and read it. 'Dear (your name). I'm not the best at goodbyes, so I left you this note instead. I have creepypasta duties to do and will be about a week before I see you again. I will miss you. When I see the moon, sun, stars and rain, I will think of you. I left a basket of your favourite candies for you to enjoy. I'll see you in a week. Love, Jack.' The note said. You smile and peer into the basket. You start to eat them, smiling happily.  

Ticci Toby:

"Do you want to go?" "No..." Do you have to have to go?" "Yes..." Toby had just told you what his boss asked of him. You didn't have a meltdown that he had to go, but you were very disappointed. Toby would miss your birthday and you were looking forward to drag him into childish things for the day. "I'll see you in about a week. I'll bring you back presents, I promise." He says, cupping your cheek with his hand. You grab his collar and drag him down to your level. "If you don't come back after a week, I'm going looking for you. If you hurt yourself, I'll lock you in the most safest closet I can find. If you cheat on me and I find out, you and the whore will both be 6 feet under the ground. Got it?" You say. Toby nods frantically. You let go of his collar and you kiss him. "I'll miss you, baby!" You say. Toby just sighs. "I'll miss you too, honey bunny." He says. You watch him put on his gear and leave.  

Damn, I made Toby's girlfriend Badass! Hope y'all liked this chapter! My brain hurts a whole damn lot, but it's worth it. If it keeps you happy, then I'm satisfied!