Love spell

After comforting Marco he looked at me with sadden eyes holding me with his chin on my shoulder." Jada I have something I want to give you something to show you how much I love- uh want to thank you for all your comfort and support you have given me". He smiled nervously "ok i guess it wouldn't hurt to see". But little did I know this would change my life forever as I walked in a room Marco's room he hugged me"ok close your eyes". He said whispering in my ear "ok". He went and got a needle with pink glowing liquid in it and stuck it in my arm"Ah!" I cried out in pain "what the hell was that for?!" Then my mood changed " I love you Marco" "I love you too Jada kiss me baby". We kissed in my head i was screaming for some one any one to come save me..but no one came. After five minutes I was in a car going to Marco's house it big like a castle I went inside to see maids and butlers greeting me"Hola Señora De la Cruz"! "Oh Marco so wonderful I love you" I love you too baby now let's check out.. the bed room" he said in a seductive voice leading me to the bedroom. We had sex the whole night after a few minutes I was catching my breath looking at him as he kissed me"I'm so happy your here with me" "me too baby".