Chapter 20- MY LIFE NOW

-Roc pov-

Once we was in everyone stayed quite and walked around slowly searching the place

Roc- babe keep joyce quite

YN- I know

Prodigy- aye bruh I think I hear someone up stairs and.....Diggy!!!

We all walked up to him untying him

DIGGY- the fuck took YALL so long

Roc- man we killed CARLA and DONOVAN

yn- ROC WATCH OUT

I next thing I know I looked up and held my gun up and just fired

diggy- WO MAN WATCH THAT GUN

prodigy- you killed him

Yn- right in the head tho

Roc-..... Yall

I turned towards them looking at then surprised

Roc- it over... Diggy.. Prod... We free WE FREE MY NIGGAS ITS OVER

-5 years later-

Well that's it life been good me and roc live in a big decent house had twins and boy and a girl so now we have 3 kids in all. Roc is now a doctor and I still have my own business.

We are still very close with prodigy and India. They live about 10 min away from us and have 2 boys now. Prodigy became a famous singer and director/producer. India became a model and also have there sons In it which U see them on magazines or even commercials.

And as for Diggy... Well he took joyce and raised her just like If she was his own blood. On top of that he became a famous rapper and owned 2 studios. Haven't got married yet but he talks to this one girl finally he's back in the dating life lol. Oh and by the way joyce hates me that little girl never liked me every sense the day I killed her mom but aye I can't blame her.

Twice a year we go to Ray and prince graves all of us do together R.I.P to them

And we say every year on the day we killed carla and donovan. We say to each other "it's over" i don't know why but we do every year on that day and we spend time with each other.

Can't believe I fell in love with the dude that kidnapped me but aye "life is full of secrets and a unawakened journey that will soon be awoken".

THE END