Debatables

Nyght is full of mystery, so it should be naturally that the deity personifing it would also have a fair share of secrets.

夜Her Home:

Does she live in Tartarus like most people assume, or does she reside in a cave under Eros's mountain-top palace? It is also believed that Nyx has her own realm, much like Hades has the Underworld. Mythologists also speculate that she has a palace on the moon. (Which means that she's living on her own daughter... Creepy, right?)

夜 Wings:

Some believe that Nyx has wings. It is unknown if they're feathry like a bird's, furry like a bat's, or leathery like cow's hide. She is occassionally depicted as having mist as wings. Though we don't know for sure whether or not if she even has wings at all, all of the winged illustrations of Her Imperial Majesty show the wings are black.

夜 ONWARD STEAD!:

Wait, does she drive a chariot? Why would she need one if she had wings? Besides, she can teleport using the nyght sky and black holes! Anyway, it's believed that she drives a chariot across the sky while chasing after Dusk (mentioned in the family tab). It's mentioned that her chariot is pure silver, like moonlight, and is drawn by two vampiric horses that are black as, well, nyght.

夜 Kronos or Zeus?:

Even though I've mentioned that she's a TITAN, some folks think that Percy Jackson and House of Night know more about than my deity than I do. Both book series depict her as a goddess. HON claims that she's tenderhearted and sweet, while PJ treats her like a moron. These novels (gah) are meant for entertainment purposes and not meant to teach mythology. NYX WANTS KRONOS BACK IN POWER. ZEUS IS SCARED SHITLESS BY HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! A few people have started the rumour that she's a former titan who then fell to the position of goddess, which is less wrong but still really incorrect.

************There's actually a story here on Wattpad that showcases Her Imperial Majesty as the powerful Titan that she is. It's called "The Warrior and The Flower" by @Kennia_BVB. It's her opinion of Ambrosia and Andreas in this life. Though it may be a fanfic, it's full of all kinds of myth goodies!************