A normal day in the life of the devil

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook: ugh can't these idiots do anything right for once, godamn.

Jungkook rubbed his temples for the 3rd time today. Then he called his personal assistant via phone. She then hurried and when she got to his office she knocked on his door and he said to come in so she opened the door and closed it behind her and walked up to his desk.

Assistant: What is it sir? Something wrong?

He then looked up at her with a cocky look and he then slammed his fists on top of his desk making a loud bang and she flinched.

Jungkook: CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT AROUND HERE?!  THIS CONTRACT YOU MADE FUCKED UP MY MEETING AND MADE ME LOSE A CHANCE TO MAKE A DEAL WITH ANOTHER POPULAR COMPANY!!

He then threw the papers at her face making a mess of the papers.

Jungkook: NOW GO FIX THIS NOW OR YOUR FIRED!!

Assistant: I'm sorry sir i will fix it right away

His assistant quickly collected the papers off the floor and once she had all of them she rushed out closing the door behind her and leaving him in peace.

Jungkook: Ugh i swear she annoys the fuck out of me. I can't believe i haven't fired her ass already.

His phone then started to ring and he picks it up and looks at the callers id and he rolls his eyes seeing his moms name on the screen. He answered it and he put the phone on speaker.

Jungkook: What do you want mom?

He said with annoyance in his voice.

Mom: Well hello you disappointment of a son.

Jungkook: I said what do you want?

Mom: Your father and i bought something for you so come home now.

Jungkook: Wow that's a first. My own mom actually was nice for once in her suck up bitchy life.

He just rolled his eyes again.

Mom: Just shut up and come home, NOW!!

She said then hung up. Jungkook sighed and turned off his computer then gathered his stuff and put everything in his bag. After he did that he got up and walked to the big doors of his office and he opened them and everyone got up and bowed to him and he waved it off telling them to finish their work then go home. They did as told and he locked his office and he waked to the elevator and it opened and he walked in. He then pressed the button for the main floor and he leaned against the wall of the elevator and just waited for the elevator to open again. He walked through the lobby and to the exit.

Once the door opened the freezing windy air hit his face and he put his black mask on and buttoned his coat so he wouldn't get cold. I then walked to my black mustang. He unlocked his car and he put his bag in the passenger seat and he walked around to the drivers side and got in. He put the key in the ignition and it roars when it comes on. He put it in gear and took the brake off and backed out of his reserved spot and drove off.

He was focusing on the road and enjoying the view of the town. He loved the town he lived in. He truly did. He never really had time to enjoy it because he is always busy with work. He then saw his parents house and parked in the driveway and when he got out he saw another car and it was a complete piece of shit. It had rust all over it, the paint was faded, the outside and inside just looked like the car was put through hell and never came back.

He rolled his eyes and used the key his parents gave him and unlocked the door. He took off his coat and hung it on the coat rack on the wall and put his bag down on the kitchen counter then he saw his parents with 3 other people in the living room.

Jungkook: Hello mom. Who are these people?

Mom: Hello dear come and meet them will you?

She said with an annoyed look like she wanted to get on with whatever she was doing. I nodded and i sat beside my dad in a cocky position and my eyes just looked around at these poor as fuck looking people.

Mom: These folks are selling their daughter and we bought her for you. Her name is Eun. Eun say hello to my son.

Eun shyly looked up at me but she could barley keep eye contact with me. Maybe because everyone says i'm intimidating at first look. I waited for her to speak but i got annoyed and i spoke first.

Jungkook: Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook and i guess you are my maid or personal assistant or whatever.

Eun: H-hello.

I rolled my eyes again and she just looked down and i looked at my parents.

Jungkook: Mom how much did they sell her for?

Mom: $10

I just laughed so hard i almost fell on the floor.

Wow she must not mean anything to her parents if they are selling her for that low of a price i thought.

Jungkook: So is she coming with me? To my house?

Dad: Of course son she is officially yours now.

Jungkook: Ok lets go then i have to finish the work i couldn't do at work at home.

I say to Eun and she gets her stuff and follows me. I get my bag and i put on my coat and i don't even look at my parents or say goodbye. I open the door and Eun follows me and i unlock my car opens the back for her. She then puts her bag in the back and closes the back and hurries to get in while i was getting impatient in the car waiting for her. Once she finally got the car i sped away to my house in the hills.

Once we get to my house i pull into my huge garage filled with my other cars i have and i get out after turning it off.

She gets out and gets her stuff then closes the back of my car and she follows me inside. When we got inside her jaw dropped and she just stood there like a statue. I roll my eyes.

Jungkook: Hello?! Earth to Eun?!

She then snapped out of her day dreaming and she bowed to me.

Jungkook: I will show you your room and then I want you to take a shower because you smell like shit. Then once you are done I want you to come back to the living room so we can discuss the rules understood?

Eun nodded and bowed

I then led her to her room and she walked into her room and unpacked all her stuff and went to the bathroom and turned the water on and got in.

Time passed and she finished her shower and changed into some of the clothes she found in the closet and she came back down to the living room where I was waiting for her. She sat down in the same spot she did earlier and she looked at me waiting for me to speak.

Jungkook: So the first rule is...

————————————————————

Hey guys! So there is the first chapter! I hope you liked it! Love you guys! :)