fifty-three; just minsoo things

1 -

being the small one

ever since min-soo had become associated with bangtan, jimin was relieved of being the smallest- the teasing all going to the young girl.

for example, during a fan meet they were walking around the stage and answering questions- that's when jungkook came up with the bright idea to distribute highfives. when it came to min-soo, he simply looked passed her head- pretending to search for her. the rest of the boys caught on and joined in.

" has anyone seen min-soo? i swear she was just right here.."

she jumped in front of their faces, waving her arms but none broke character. the fans awed when the girl crossed her arms and began pouting.

" keep ignoring me, let's see who's getting any food later--"

yoongi was the first to come to her, his arms around her as he spoke.

" you know i'm joking around, minmin!"

2 -

stealing clothes

ninety-five percent of the time hoodies and clothing of that type went missing, min-soo was the culprit behind the article's disappearance- and on countless occasions, she'd add them to her daily outfits.

" has anyone seen my striped shirt?"

jimin scavenged through his clothes, searching high and low for his prized top. jungkook paid no mind as he lazily scrolled on his phone, ultimately suggesting to check with min-soo as they'd known of her habit to borrow their clothing.

the smaller male nodded and started off to the room at the end of the hall- his knuckles rapping on the wooden entryway; his hand meeting the doorknob as the girl answered for him to come in.

as they met eyes, his couldn't help but come to a crescent shape as he smiled at the sight of her in his clothing.

" was their something you needed, jiminie?"

" nope~"

3 -

her hate for aegyo

no matter how hard any begged or offered, min-soo would never perform aegyo- "it's just not my style" as she would say.

bts had been asked to do a series of tasks during their time on the variety show, the last request being to display your aegyo. hoseok was the first to the center and began- min-soo clapped while her face showed an awkward smile. the cringey acts continued until one of the mc's pointed out min-soo's absent participation.

" why don't you come up here and show us something?"

she let out nervously laugher, simultaneously shaking her head and hands as she remained seated, but the mc was having none of it. as he drew closer to her, she stepped away- until she found herself cornered. the man reached for her but she immediately flew to the ground, wiggling between his parted legs and darting off the set- all of bangtan and the crew dying of laughter at the girl's desperate attempts to avoid aegyo.

4 -

pervertedness

" now, who's the most perverted?"

all of bangtan had instantly begin scribbling once the mc uttered the question- each one of the boys giving a quick glance towards min-soo.

when it was time to reveal the answers, everyone's board held the girl's name. the mc's surprised reaction triggered namjoon to start explaining.

" at the dorm, she'll do this thing where she'll come out of nowhere and smack your butt-- then wink and proceed with whatever she was doing."

all the boys went through stories of min-soo doing/saying suggestive things- her face shielded by the board she had yet to reveal.

jimin pointed this out and everyone's reaction was priceless to who's name was written down.

it was her own.

5 -

accident prone

min-soo's first christmas spent with bangtan was definitely one for the books.

jin was on baking duty, yoongi reluctantly modeling sweaters hoseok had bought, namjoon debating on which christmas card would be sent out, the maknae line in charge of dressing up the tree- leaving min-soo on ceiling decorating duty; a wholesome mistake on it's own.

the whole thing was just freaky, like a spectral hand took the cord and wrapped it around her neck. min-soo tumbled sideways as she pinned christmas decor to the ceiling and the cord went around her like a winter scarf. she was suspended for a second, choking, before anyone mobilized to help.

"i think part of our brains assumed it was some kind of bizarre nightmare or else a crazy television scene."

the eldest of eight shuttered, " sometimes my mind can't help but create the alternate universe where she accidentally died, the one where we weren't there to help. when I do my heart becomes heavy like it wants to stop beating and have to snap myself out of it. it was an accident, she's safe, and morbid fantasies don't help."

6 -

happy dance

whenever she was excited, had one a game, or just had a burst of happiness, the infamous happy dance made its appearance.

the dance first debuted during an episode of bts!run- min-soo had just barely beat jungkook's time on the obstacle course, winning her first place and ice cream. the group watched her with wide smiles as she displayed the sequence of moves.

[ what the dance looks like ]