.02

I looked in the bathroom mirror and looked at myself. I was wearing an oversized pastel pink and tight light denim jeans. I washed my face and removed all the makeup off my face, then combed my fingers in my hair, trying to make myself look presentable.

I heard a knock on the bedroom door, hearing him ask me if I was ready yet. I left the bathroom that was collected to the bedroom and slowly opened the door, revealing myself.

"Wow, look at you, you're gorgeous." He said.

I internally rolled my eyes and nodded. "Thanks." I said quietly.

"Now let's meet the children." He said, taking my hand and led me down a long hallway, then turned down some stairs. The closer we got, the louder the screaming and laughter got.

Once we got to the bottom of the stairs, I was told to wait by the stairs until he called me into the living room. I looked around and saw that I was in the kitchen now, it was also huge.

I must be in a mansion or something.

I heard quiet voices and then some cheers from the living room. A few seconds later, I hear my name being called. I slowly walked inside the living room, seeing five children on the couch. Two of them looked happy, one looked tried, and the other two had shy expressions on their faces.

"Kids, this is your new mommy." The nameless guy said. "I'll let him introduce himself." He addedwith a smile, but his eyes didn't match the happy expression on his face when he looked at me.

His words from earlier echoed in my head, so I silently gulped and looked at the kids, putting on a bright smile.

Or at least as bright as my smile can be in this situation.

"U-Umm hey guys.." I said, my throat still a little dry. "My name is Seokjin and umm...I'm your new mommy." I said, the last part coming out a little shaky.

"Alright, oldest to youngest, tell your new mommy your name, your age, and a fun fact about you." The nameless guy said to the children.

I watched as the first child stood up. He was pale, had short-ish black hair covering his eyes a bit, and looked a little short for his age.

"I'm Yoongi, I'm seven years old, annnnd I like sleeping." He said, before sitting back down and yawning.

I looked over at the next kid, who had the biggest smile on his face and was slightly taller than Yoongi.

"Hello mommy, I'm Hoseok, but everyone calls me Hobi. I'm six years old and I like hugs. Can I give you a hug, mommy?"

I wasn't sure what to say, so I looked at the nameless guy.

"Of course, Hobi, give mommy as many hugs as you want." He said.

Suddenly, I was being hugged by the six year old. I patted his back gently, smiling kindly.

"You already give the best hugs, mommy." Hobi said.

I nodded and smiled gently. "Thank you, Hobi."

Hobi pulled away and went to sit down in the spot he was sitting at previously.

"Alright, my angel, it's your turn." The nameless guy said.