UMMM. INSERT TITLE HERE?

*Clears throat for customary greeting*

I'VE BEEN MCTAGGED

By Cassie20052, thank you, by the way! It's been a while since I was tagged and I figured that if I didn't do it right away I'd probably forget. So, here goes!

#1. Do you care what others think about you?

Well... yeah. I mean, its not to the point that I let other peoples opinions on me rule over me, but I definitely think about it, like about how I act/look/etc.

#2. Middle Name?

Nicole, actually. And I have no idea what inspired my parents to make it so.

#3. Favorite sport?

Umm, to play or to watch? 'Cause those are radically different. I play softball, but anymore I think I'd prefer to watch baseball for fun. I do, however, love to play ping pong/table tennis.

#4. Best friend?

Ooh, tough one. Should I go in the other direction and say chocolate, or laptop? Because those could both be true. In reality I'd probably say my real life friend whose name I will not mention. But we've been friends since we were 6, and do just about everything together. Or my dog.

#5. Someone who you couldn't live without?

My mom, parents. Any of my brothers and sister, and my sister-in-law. Also my best friend. And my dog, again (my answers are so boring).

#6. Favorite name/nickname that others call you?

Probably Jack, or Jax, because its something that literally only my closest family and friends will call me. So its special ^.^

#7. Are you more cute or *looks at smudged writing on hand* "Seay?"?

Okay, so after googling the term "seay" and learning its not some new fashion term, I realize that was probably meant to be "sexy". Which is definitely not true. I don't even know if I qualify as cute, but probably closer to cute than that other thang.

#8. Preferred pronouns?

She/her/fangirl

#9. Have you ever been asked out?

Nooppe. And I am fine with that :)

#10. Do you believe in true love/soulmates?

You know, I like to think that I do, but I'm honestly not sure. I want to think that there's somebody out there who's perfect for me, and who thinks I'm perfect, but I must be one of the most cliche but pessimistic teenage girls out there. I feel its best described in gif:

 Its ironic because he's part of the reason my standards are so damn high

#11. What are your top three pet peeves?