Normal Crush x magical girl boy (Dood x Dood)

WOW, so I gots a request :D and now...ehem...time for another lemon...ooo spicy time [lenny face] but this one won't be a lemon, just a REALLY good fanfic (Short) and your 14...both of you are...sorry, its a anime thing that a lot of animes do :)

Y/n=Your name, C/n=crushes name.

______|-----------------------------------|______

y/n pov.

I sit with c/n at a park us looking at each other and blushing and I turn my head around and he holds my chin gently and he looks in my eyes and goes in for a kiss and then "BAM" a crashing sound and screams come from across the park and I hold c/ns hand and I run over  and see a giant monster and go wide-eyed and take c/n and hide him behind some empty trash and I do my magical girl boy transformation that takes 14 min

my outfit is pastels and my  hair turns a mint-ey colour and I spin in the air and land on my feet "Ima, sen pai, Watashi Wa Anata no tame ni tatakau!!!!" I say in Japanese and run towards the monster and kick him in the chest making him fall back...

my outfit is pastels and my  hair turns a mint-ey colour and I spin in the air and land on my feet "Ima, sen pai, Watashi Wa Anata no tame ni tatakau!!!!" I say in Japanese and run towards the monster and kick him in the chest making him fall backwards and on the ground and hit his head, before his arm lands I see a baby and run to it "aw, wheres mommy" I ask "MY BABY!!!" a woman screams "BOO PINEAPPLE!!!!" another woman screams going next to the first woman and holding her arms and i rush over to them and hand them the baby "Thank you for saving our baby Boo Pineapple" they smile and run away and I use my magical powers and destroy the monster and then its heart goes from black to rainbow and it shrinks down to a human size and he wakes up and looks at c/n "He's hot.." he smirks and I punch him in the face and walk over to c/n "N-now you know my secret-" c/n cuts me  off by smashing his lips onto mine and then many years later (when you two are 28 years old, young love lol)

"I know it been a long time coming" c/n smiles at me, his eyes glowing and he gets up from the bench in the park we started dating at "Will you make me be the happiest man ever and marry me....please?" he is on his knee looking up at me smiling and his eyes close happy, him smiling and his eyes teary and I jump up and throw my arms around him pushing him to the ground "YES!" I almost scream crying and I kiss his cheek and then a few months later we get married, and then we adopt 4 kids at 30 and name them(Sorry I just wanted to name ;) lol)

Oldest Daughter: Katie(14)

Second oldest son: Jamie, twin of Janette(10)

Second oldest daughter: Janette, twin of Jamie(10)

youngest daughter: Flower(1)