Chapter 2

Julian's POV

"Father, please." I say with worry "that is enough! You do what i say! I am the king! You will obey me! You will find yourself a spouse!" I gasp as I was in shock "but father that's not what I wan-" he glared at me "ENOUGH! YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF A QUEEN AND THATS THE END OF IT!" I stagger "You. You- YOU ARE NOTHING!. IM HAPPY THAT MOTHER IS DEAD SO SHE WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU- ABSOLUTE SCUM" I storm out of the throne room, I could hear my father call my name. I kept on walking, any where but with him.

How could father know what's good for me? What makes him think I want a spouse?!

I bump into someone "watch it-" I gasp "Oh! I'm sorry Millie! I didn't see you there!" She giggles "It's fine, not like it's the first time" I roll my eyes, her expression softens "Guess talking to your father didn't go so well... huh" I sigh "yeah... I kinda exploded..." she clicks her tongue "Julian. Julian. What am i gonna do with you" I groan "bury me" she laughs "Ughh no. I think burying my Best friend is not on my to do list today" I laugh, she smiles "There's my Julian, so.Did you tell your father you didn't want a spouse? Well a wife... more like-" I cut in "Why do you think I want a Husband all the time??" She rolls her eyes "I just know you to well" one of the servants walk up to use "Millie. We need you! It's an emergency" she nods "I'll be right there" she turns to me "don't get into any trouble" I chuckle "No promises" she starts to follow the servant, I sigh "guess I should go out... to keep my mind off of- that stupid father of mine!" I shake my head, I sneak out to the stables. I quietly open the stable doors, I softly close it. I smile as I hear Melody nicker, I walk to the last stall.

An: Melody is Julian's secret pet, she's a horse

I walk up to her "Hey girl" I feed her a carrot "wanna get out of here? My father is being dumb again" Melody whinnies "let's go then" I grab her saddle, I put it on her. I open the stall door, she slowly walks out.

Millie thinks I have a weird connection with Melody but I don't think so. When Millie is busy I can easily go express my emotions-

Melody nudges my back, I chuckle "alright. Alright." I open the stable door, I climb onto Melody's back "alright girl. Let's go"