ASTRO Basics

Well we should start off with the basics

Company: Fantagio
Debut: February 23, 2016
Debut Song: Hide&Seek (A/N: I love this song it's amazing listen to it!)

Members: 5 amazing sunshine's also known as JinJin, MJ, Cha Eun Woo, Moonbin, Rocky, and of course Sanha
Fan base Name: Arohas
Fandom Colors: Vivid Purple, and Space Violet
They also starred in a drama called "To Be Continued" where they have 2 friend and they go back in time before they had their debut (In the drama) and they had to try to recreate what happened in the past so they don't affect the future and have their debut. The catch is only MJ, JinJin, Cha Eun Woo, and one of their friends remember they are from the future. What conflicts will they have and will there be romance. Go watch the show! (That's how I found out about them I just didn't know they were actual idols, so when I saw them in The Immigration I was so confused since I recognized them and when I got deeper into the fandom found out they were the idols in "To Be Continued". Lol! XD) I thought they were normal when I joined the fandom and was clueless and innocent fan, but later on found out they are as crazy as any other KPop group. If you are looking for a group who acts normal then you're looking at the wrong fandom.