school dance

Your crush pov
**************
I stared across the room at her while she laughed and talked to her friends. She's so beautiful. I wish I was the one over there making her smile and laugh. Then her friend pointed at me and she turned around to see what she was pointing at. I freaked out and quickly looked away. I looked back at her, and she was walking this way. My heart was racing and I couldn't function. My face was overheating. When she got to me, she said "yo,,, why were u staring at me-" I choked, and said "i-i-i,,, i don't know,,,," i ran my hand through my hair and sighed. She chuckled and stood next to me.

She looked up at me through her bangs and smiled.

"I wanna tell u something,,, but I'm afraid of the outcome,,," my eyes widened, and I turned to look at her. I gulped.

"What is it? Will it hurt me or brighten my mood???" I stared at her worried.

She chuckled and said "depends on ur feelings for me" her smile dropped a little.

"I- well- uh- i l-like u,,," I scratched the back of my neck. She gasped. I looked at her face, and she was grinning from cheek to cheek.

"Then these news might be PRETTY nice"

"Well,,, what are they???,?,?:??:?" I asked, completely red by now. She put her finger on my lip, making me redder by the second, and whispered to me, "I'll see u later..."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yeet. Hope u enjoyed,,,