The blue eyed turtle

Hellooooo everyone. Thanks for coming to my third story. This one has been in my head for awhile now.

Please read, review, and comment.

Also, any video or pictures do not, I repeat, DO NOT belong to me. Nor does TMNT.
Enjoy😄

Line break======

Five years..... Five years since a man named Hamato Yoshi was turned into a large rat.

It was just a simple day, Yoshi was walkong out of a pet shop with three infant turtles. His attention was directed away from his turtles, when a strange man in an alley way, exchamged a container to another man.

The squeak of a rat alerted the men, that was the last moment of Yoshi's humanity. And the day he became the father to three humanoid turtles.

Yoshi took up the name Splinter, and cared for the turtles as if they were his own.

He found an abandoned place in the sewers and made it their home. He scavenged for food and supplies in the sewers everyday, only this day, he found something other than supplies.

He was walking under times square, when the sounds of blasters echied off the stone walls.

Splinter ran towards the sounds, only to find robots firing the blasters at what looked like a large cat.

Splinter sunk into the shadows, sneaking up behind the robots, "Krangg must aquire the mutant known as little mutant." One of the robots said.

"Krangg understamds the command Krangg has given to Krangg." Another one said.

Splinter, with his quiet ninja skills, fought the robots while still staying out of sight.

They were defeated too easily.

Splinter noticed that the cat was gone, but it left something in its haste.

It was a small brown cloth, 'This might be suitable for bedding.' Splinter thought.

He reached for the cloth, but stopped when he saw movement coming from the cloth.  Slowly and cautiously, he picked up the bundle of cloth, and unwrapped what was inside.

What he saw surprised him.

Inside the bundle was a small mutant baby, and not just any mutant, it was a baby mutant turtle.

The baby's eyes opened, again surprising Splinter with the purest amd brightest blue eyes he had ever seen.

At the sight of the large rat, the baby smiled and laughed. His smiles spread to Splinter as he began to smile as well.

"You my young one," he said, "I think you'll make a great addition to my family."

The baby laughed in delight at the news. Splinter held the child tight and walked back to his home.

Line break=======

The sounds of thumps and grunts could be heard in a make shift home.

"Come on Leo, that wasn't fair!" A child's voice yelled.

"No it wasnt Raph" another voice calmly said, "your left was open. Tel him Donnie."

Another child, Donnie, nodded in the corner, tinkering with a small machine.

Raph growled and quickly lunged at Leo. But before he could land a hit, a smaller and more nimble hand stopped them.

"Yame my sons." Splinter said, cradling the bundle in his arms, "Gather around, i have a surprise for you."

Donnie put down his machine, Raph ran towards his father, and Leo sat on the floor.

Splinter's smile had not yet left his face as he unwrapped the bundle. The three children were surprised to see a baby mutanf turtle.

"This will be your new baby brother my sons," Splinter said, "Meet Michelangelo."

Leo reached out his hand towards the new baby. Michelangelo opened his bright blue eyes and reached for his new brother's hand.

Raph amd Donnie came closer, "He looks kinda strange." Raph said but he had a smile nonetheless.

Donnie was quiet, he had read abkut babies in a book and didn't want to frighten the baby.

"Remember my sons," Splinter said, "You are the older brothers now, you'll need to care and protect Michelangelo. Do you understand my sons?"

The three nodded, "Welcome to the family Mikey." The three said. Mikey smiling and laughing at his new brothers.

Line break=========

The beginning has come, but what will the end be?

Thank you for reading, more updates to come.