😭Ily More💓

Y/N pov

So currently right now I am in the living room on the couch, on my phone while Stokeley(a/n for those who don't know that is Ski's real name) my boyfriend is playing online with his friends. But tbh a bitch is starting to want some attention rn😂but knowing how boys are when they on the game they don't care bout nun else. But I am craving him so sorry baby I bout to annoy tf outta you.

"Skiiiii" I whined

"Yes baby" he said back but eyes still focused on the screen in front of him.

"Stokeley baby I want some of your loving babeee."I purred out while getting up from my spot and walking over to him and hugging his waist from behind. Putting my face in the side of his neck and inhaling in all of his wonderful sent.

"K babe but after this game I promise I'll give you all my loving." He said again still not looking away from the screen.

"Promise?" I said kissing from his neck to his shoulder while pushing my hands up his shirt and rubbing on his chest. Then going down towards his v-line causing his breath to hitch in his throat.

"I promise just give me 10 min princess." And wit that I stopped what I was doing and went back to sitting on the couch and scrolling through my timeline.

🤧10 min later🤧

"

Baeee it's bin 10 min already you promised remember." I said feeling a lil mad

"Ok I'm coming off now hold up a sec." He said laughing and telling the boys bye online.

"Yayyy finally come to me my stokeley pockley." I say jumping up and down and putting out my arms for him to give me a hug.

"Lmao ok number one don't ever call me that again y/n and number two let's go up stairs." He said laughing and licking his lips. While pulling me into a hug.

"W.e... stokeley pokley..." I said slapping his butt, turning around and making a run for it up the stairs, laughing out loud cuz I all I could hear behind me was " Ik this mf did not just grab my ass and run." He sounded shook af😂😂😂

Like 2 min later I hear him running after me. As I mad it to our room and tried to lock him out. This nigga was already at the door as soon as I turn around. Like bitch how???

"I-" I was bout to say something when Ski picked me up and threw me on the bed and got on top of me

"I-" I was bout to say something when Ski picked me up and threw me on the bed and got on top of me. Crushing me underneath him.

"Sk-Ski get your f-fat ass o-off me hoe"I said out of breath

"Who tf you calling a hoe?" He said rolling off you. And fixing his self on the bed. You just sat up not answering  and just pulled out your phone and started scrolling on insta. All of a sudden your phone is snatched out of your hand.

"Give it back Ski."I said looking over at him. He just locked it and put it on the nightstand next to him.

"No not until you gimme a kiss." He said in his raspy voice pulling me onto his lap. Looking deep into my eyes.

"Mmm ok daddy" I mumbled before grabbing the back of his head and pulled it closer to me. Pulling Ski into a sweet kiss, I  was about to pull away but he deepened it. Gliding his tounge on my lips silently asking for permission to enter my mouth. I gladly accepted it feeling his tounge enter, I let him take over after a while of our tounges fighting for democracy and tasting one another's saliva. We pulled away for air. Me gasping at the lost of air and the way Ski was rubbing on my ass felt so good it had me in a trance.

"Mmm I love you so much y/n"Ski said with his low sexy voice making me wet af.

"I love you more baby"I said giving him one more tender kiss to the lips

After we pulled away he took out his phone and took a picture of us layed up together.

I love you more than anything babygirl❤😍 p.s this ass is mine👅💦 @y/ig/n

"There now everyone will see and know that your mine." Ski said I just giggled and laid on his chest listening to his heart beat.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

So hey guys here is the first imagine for this book I decided to make a fluff first then maybe a freaky one later on ya know😉😉lmaoo but gn I bout to gts I love you💓🙂