🙂Daddy🙂

💓Y/N pov💓

I heard a loud slam from down stairs. Instantly I knew it was Stokeley and I can tell he was drunk by the way he was coming up the up the stairs. You could literally hear him stumbling on the stairs. I got out of the bed to go help him.

"H-heyyy babygirl d-did daddy wake you?" Ski slurred out.

"Actually no baby, how many drinks did you have ski?" I said feeling a lil mad cuz I hate seeing him like this tbh. Plus once he is like this he is out of control.

"Ummm...5." He said counting on his hand but the worst part is he put up 7 smh. He really is drunk vro I just shook my head and helped him up stairs and into our room.

"But you look sexy af bae." He said kissing on my neck while pulling me into to him. And grabbing onto my ass slapping it a lil.

"No Ski you are drunk." I said sturn pushing him off me and onto the bed as I got onto my knees to untie his shoes. As I was about to start undoing his shoes I couldn't help hear Ski whimper a lil.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked cuz he looked like he was in pain.

"It hurts you gotta make it go away bae." He said pointing to his crotch where there was a huge boner under his pants.

"Ughh fine but your gonna have to eat my pussy later tho."I said smirking looking up at him batting my eyelashes at him as I pulled his pants down rubbing him through his boxers.

"Mmm no problem babygirl anything you want you can get." He said groaning from the slight pleasure I was giving him.

"And no more coming 2 in the morning drunk." I said taking out his dick licking the tip a lil teasing him.

"Mmm..fuck y-yeah." He said nodding his head moving my hair to the side.

"Say it nigga." I said giving his dick little kisses as I watched the pre cum leak from his tip.

"N-no more c-oming in l-" Ski said before without warning I started deepthroating his dick.

"Oooo myy goddd" He groaned out making an o with his mouth. I continued licking and sucking bobbing my head up and down causing my mouth to hurt due to the fact that he is so big. I started doing this humming technique I learned on insta.

"Ohhh s-shit" Ski said grabbing the sheets like no cap I was sucking the soul out this nigga🙂.

I pulled away gasping for air as I started to feel his dick twitch in my mouth. There was a long line of saliva from his dick connected to my mouth as I pulled away.

"Why you did that I was bout to cum?" Ski said giving me the wtf look.

"Shut the fuck up nigga"I mumbled before before I started jerking his dick and sucking the tip while looking in his eyes.

"Fuck" He moaned looking at me as a tear slipped from his eyes. While he nutted in my mouth. I swallowed, got up off my knees and gave him a long sweet kiss. When we pulled away for air I stood up and layed him all the way down on the bed.

As I made my way to his dresser I pulled a clean pair of Calvin Klein underwear out and threw them to him.

"Put those on I'll be right back." I said and made my way downstairs to get him a bottle of water and alive. Because in the morning he is gonna have a bad ass hangover. When got upstairs back I saw he changed and took off his shirt and layed down looking up at the ceiling. I put the things on the nightstand on his side and went on my side and layed down next to him pulling the covers up on us both.

"What's wrong bae? What you thinking about?" I asked cuddling up on him and tracing the tattoos on his face.

"I'm thinking about how you just made me cry as you sucked the soul outta my dick." He said looking me in the eye as I laughed.

"Ima have to marry you Y/n." He said turning and cuddling you.

"I love u Stokeley Pockely." I said kissing his chin closing my eyes.

"I love you too babygirl." He said kissing your forehead also closing his eyes and going to sleep.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Hey y'all I'm back and here is another chapter. Idk if some of y'all know but Ski has a "girl" ig Idk if it's true but if he do I'm ok wit it cuz at the end of the day he is a grown ass man and can make his own decisions and as long as she is making him happy and he is happy I am happy. Plus I got a new bae some of y'all might know him his name is Juice Wrld sksksk yes the actual Juice Wrld like he so sexy af too. Don't get me wrong I still love Ski and X but not on a whole girlfriend type stuff. They still my babies but I wanna marry Jarad💓👅💦(Aka Juice Wrld) lmao but gn y'all hope you enjoyed this😂
-Ria💓🙂

P.s my fave vid of X this shit makes me laugh non stop no matter what and it makes me feel better so I hope it does the same for you😭🙂