The Mall

Toby was in town visiting Eric, John, and Ezra. Eric had mentioned that Rose was at the mall and that they could all go meet up with her.

Of course, John and Jaren had already spread news to the whole group that Eric had a sister and the whole group was buzzing about the fact that she also was a youtuber but no one leaked her channel because Eric had asked them not to. Of course Toby and Ezra were more than happy to go to the mall to meet her so they made their way to the mall.

When they arrive they notice a man with a microphone standing next to a black and white map of the world with no labels or markings. He had tapped a lady on the shoulder as she was walking past him and asked her if she could answer a few questions for their social experiment.

"Oh no," Eric mumbles and John looks over, immediately recognizing the girl.

"This is gonna be good," John lightly chuckles, knowing she was gonna be a huge smart ass. Toby has no idea if that's Rose or not so he just stays quiet. Ezra recognizes the girl but also stays quiet.

"You graduated high school correct? Here," the man with the microphone hands Rose a stick and then adds, "Name a few countries other than America."

"Alright, well first of all if we're naming countries, it's The United States Of America, but that's a common name for it. Below us we have Mexico, above us is Canada. Down here in South America we have Chile, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, and I guess before you think I just know South America we can move over here to Oceania. We've got New Zealand and Australia, Indonesia, The Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, China, oh I bet a lot of people get China- heading west we have Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey. How about some smaller countries? Austria, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Belgium, Switzerland, should I keep going? I know all of Africa." The man with the mic shakes his head and is giving her a huge 'wtf' look so she adds, "oh let me guess, you're trying to get some views off of the idiots that live in America?" The guy nods his head, still staying quiet, "I don't give you permission to use any footage with me in it." She hands the mic back and turns, taking a step towards her friends before turning back around. "If I find any footage of me on your dumb channel I'll make sure to sue you for every penny you get from the video then make sure your channel gets shut down." She gives him a super sweet grin that just radiates 'try me'.

"Dude what the fuck Rose is so badass," John looks away from Rose and back to Eric.

Rose walks up to them and immediately hugs Ezra, "I haven't seen you in a hot minute, what's up?"

"Dude what the fuck? You know my sister?" Eric gives him a confused and almost offended look.

"I didn't know she was your sister, I found her doing graffiti in an abandoned house by my place. I threatened to turn her in but she did the same for me so we both were chill," Ezra says leaving the guys confused.

"He was high. Considering it's illegal to smoke weed here unless prescribed by a doctor, I figured it was a safe bet. I thought I got rid of him but he came back the next day to watch me finish the piece. I didn't realize he was Raccooneggs until later," Rose explains and they all nod.

"Nice to meet you I'm-" Toby puts his hand out and she grabs it shaking it.

"John On The Radio, also Toby On The Tele, I own your merchandise! It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Rose." She smiles and his cheeks are a bit red.

"It's true, she was wearing your shirt the other day," John points out and they all nod.

"Why are we at the mall?" Ezra looks around the group.

"Well I need new shoes and I also need new paint. And there's a journeys and a michaels here where I get discount paint," Rose shrugs.

"Well then let's get going!" Eric exclaims.