Hi! I am Earth.

Hello!

I am Earth. It's really nice to finally meet you. I have been waiting, you know.

I live in a city called the Milky Way. I still wonder why that isn't our street name. My street name is Solar System Street, which is also the name of my school! Solar System School.

Principal Sun lives in the same street as us, only people from this street go to Solar System School. I wonder why.

I live in the third house on our street, alone with my pet, a grey husky called Moon. Sun is strict, and Moon doesn't like her, so Moon usually only comes out when it's dark. 

My neighbour, Venus, is like a sister to me. She is my best friend. We are almost the same age, I am fourteen millennia, and she is thirteen and a half millennia old.We go to the same school, it's not really a primary school or a high school. It's a mix of everything.

Uranus and Neptune, who prefers to be called 'Neptuna', are twins. They are 17 millennia old, so they're the oldest. Well, except the teachers, Sun, the Director, Jupiter, who teaches the older kids, and Saturn. 

Saturn is my favourite teacher. She taught me when I was little, and now Venus and I get to help her with Mercury and Pluto sometimes. 

Pluto isn't actually from this street. He's from Kuiper Belt Road, but he was found with his baby sister Eris on the edge of the street, and now he sorta lives with us on Solar System Street. Eris is still too young to go to school.

I've always wanted to see the stars from up close. They shine so bright in the Multiverse Meadows. I really want to see Peg 51. She is said to be the leader of one of the constellations in the Multiverse Meadows... Another of these constellations is lead by Alpha Lupi.

Let's go back to the topic of the school. Jupiter is a great teacher, but he's very strict. But he has so many pets! Dogs, cats, birds and even a few lizards! Venus and I would love to play with them, but we're a little scared of Jupiter to be honest...

Anyway, the rest of our street is nice, well... The Blue Twins, Neptune and Uranus, are kind of mean, but that is usual for their age isn't it?

Oh yes! And one last thing. All of us have a magic power that represents us. 

Mercury has Mist, fog, smoke, that sorta thing.

Venus has light. 

Mars has fire. Mostly lava though.

Miss Saturn has some sort of persuading magic.

Jupiter hasn't shown his power yet... Venus and I are working on it!

Uranus has ice, and Neptune has water.

And me...

I am Earth

I am Earth. I have the power of controlling all living things...