A Little More About Moon

I wish I could tell you all of Moon's story, but it's just too long. I'll tell you a how I met him though!

I remember when I found him... All alone, scared. It was a few years after the explosion, or, as some people call it, the Big Bang.

I don't believe there was actually an explosion, but they say it happened when I was only just born. My father is the kindest man in the universe, but that is a story for another time.

Moon was hidden in a trash can. I was young at the time. Six or seven maybe? Well anyway, I herd scratching and whining, so I went to investigate.

 As soon as I was about three meters away from the trash can, the whining and scratching stopped. All I could hear was a soft growl.

"Hello?" I asked the trash can. "Is anyone there?" I know it's cheesy, just roll with it, I was a kid

There was no reply, the soft growling had stopped too, and the alley was dead quiet. You could have heard a pin drop...

I'm getting too dramatic, aren't I? Ok, I'll stop...

So it was quiet, and I went to take a closer look. I spotted something in the trash can, and stuck my hand in. There was another soft growl as I touched something soft.

I could hear sniffling, and then I felt a soft tongue lick my fingertips. The little pup crawled out. And gazed up at me with the most adorable eyes.

Of course I took her home, and didn't show my dad at first. And of course he found out. Cliché.

But he said it was good, and I got to keep her. My dad told me that she was a husky, and an adorable one too. I named her Moon. I don't know why and I never will.

And Moon has lived with me ever since. I met her around the same time in which I met Principal Sun, so around when I started school.

I met Venus a little later. We didn't hit on immediately, but we became friends nonetheless. 

Moon is also called a satellite husky, and they aren't very rare. Jupiter has a bunch of them, but they are all big and strong, and Moon is a little scared of them. 

When she sees one of them, she looks up at me with the most adorably colorful eyes.  It doesn't take much to calm her down.

I love her so much, and she will always be there for me. My little puppy, so sweet!

 My little puppy, so sweet!

Isn't she just adorable?