chapter 1

Words in bold are your own thoughts.

James:My name is James.Im 17 and I'm pretty sure I'm a psychopath.When I was 10,I put my hand in a frier so that I could feel something.I lived in Canada for 16 years.My dad thought that we should move to a new country because I  wasn't making any friends.He thought It was because of  my mom's suicide so he decided we needed to move.It seems pretty shit to me.
---------------------------------------------------------
At lunch

Y/n:It's been a week since the new kid "James" moved in the school.He's been quite popular among the girls.I heard they even made a bet with each other about who he's gonna take as his girlfriend.I don't blame them though.I have a little crush on him myself.Sometimes I catch him staring at me at lunch or either it's the other way around.

Lilian:Hi James!Would you like me to have lunch with you?I'm having a party later on.You should come.Am I talking to much?I feel like I'm talking to much.

James:Fuck off.

Lilian:*Walks away angrily*

Y/n:I wasn't surprised that James did that.Its not like it was his first time or something.He's done that since the first time he arrived in the school.Well,since the time that I started watching him.
-------------------------------------------------------
Outside the school

James:*heads over to y/n*I've seen you at the lunch.Stop staring at me.Its fucking weird.

Y/n:Ok.

James:*walks away*

Y/n:I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point.Who would love a complete stranger looking towards you while your eating.
---------------------------------------------------------
At a nearby diner after James tells you to stop

Y/n:I had to clear my mind off anything that had to do with James after he dumped me yesterday.I went on to a nearby diner,the best one in town but to my surprise,James was there.I didn't know what to do.I was supposed to clear my mind about anything that had to do with him.Not adding more thoughts about him so I approached him.*approaches James*Hi.

James:Hi.

Y/n:Bye.

James:Bye.

Y/n:*leaves the diner"Why did I just do that?I think James has really got to me.The more I try to stay away from him,the more I try.

James:*chases after y/n*oi.

Y/n:Hi.

James: Would you like to come over to my house?I mean like right now?

Y/n:Nevermind.I think you wouldn't like me there anyway.

James:*grabs y/n by the waist and pulls y/n closer to him,then kisses y/n on the lips*

Y/n:Umm..Sure.Why not?

James:That was disgusting.I did it because I wanted  her to come with me.I had planned a trip to find an author of a book named "Andrew Peterson" to find answers.I found his journal burried in the forrest.It was about his adventures with a girl to run away from life until the girl went missing so I assumed he killed her.Girls just don't go missing  and I wanted to have that adventure and
y/n was my only choice after days of planning.I can easily kill her after finding the author.He could help me bury her.
---------------------------------------------------------
At James's house

Y/n:I was still processing what had happened.He wanted to bring me on a trip to find an author.I agreed anyway since I had been planning to go on a trip too but I just didn't know how.

James:So are you in or not?

Y/n:Sure.I could use an adventure.When are we going?

James:Now.

Y/n:What?are you serious?We don't have money James.We don't even have a car.How do you expect us to survive?

James:*grabs y/n's hand downstairs, punches his dad's face,steals his wallet and car keys then looks at y/n and asks*Does that answer all of your problems?

Y/n:Yea sure.*gets out the door and heads to the car with James*

James:My plan was working perfectly.Just like how I planned.Now it was the point of no return.Once it had been done,I had to finish it.*drives the car away from his home*

Y/n:I had no idea where we were going or where we would find the other but I know James had planned this out and wouldn't waste his time punching his dad in the face and all of that shit if he didn't know where he was going.It was best if I just go with the flow.

James:Were going to Paris,France.I think he may be the France's weatherman.His face which I saw in a television shop once looked familiar to Andrew's.I know because his photo is in the journal.

Y/n:ok.

James:I could already tell that she felt uneasy.She didn't know what was going on.She looked like she was going to cry.It wasn't my fault.She had choosen to go with me.So she got what she deserved.Im not turning back for anything like I said.If she gets in my way then I just have to kill her a bit earlier than expected.

Y/n:So this is it.Im going on a trip with James to Paris.We have no passport.No visa.Nothing to get us there on a plane to Paris because I can't hope for us to drive to Paris, but like I said.I know James had planned this from the start so it's best not to bug him.I don't want to end up like his father for sure.So I guess this is the starting to my very own "adventure".A big pile of shit.