Acting together

AUTHOR P.O.V

Zen and Shirayuki where on a date together and having fun. lots of it. they have been dating for about a month now and the whole world knew about it. some people where zenyuki fans and other fans weren't so happy about them dating. However, all that mattered was that they were happy..

ZEN'S HOUSE

SHIRAYUKI'S P.O.V

Hey Shirayuki, my manager told me that some director would be happy to have us act together has a couple for a new movie. I think it would be exiting what about you? Zens face was adorable and boy you wouldn't even dare to say no. Shirayuki had a problem about saying no to Zen. Every time he wanted Shirayuki to show affection towards him. he would either give her the puppy dog eyes or shower her with butterfly kisses.

Sure! that would be so cool. when is it?

Rehearsals and getting to know your character is in a week and the filming is a month after that. The setting is in New Zealand and that is on Friday.

Wow! All that in such a small time? Zen, i don't know what if i'm not good enough or if i mess up? i have only played in one movie.... i say looking down and upset but then i feel zen lift my chin up and kiss my forehead.

Since when does my little apple give up or look down? he said in a smooth tone and reassuring smile. All Shirayuki needed was to see his smile.

I guess i could give it a shot!  i say with a bit of determination and enthusiasm. I smiled brightly and hugged Zen tight. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

That's my girl. Lets do our best. just you and me together. he whispered in my ear softly and kissed me behind my ear. I giggled and being Zen he continued kissing me until i was laughing crying 🤣.

Zen~ please.. stop i can't breathe from laughing too much... i wheezed and tried to catch my breathe.

We don't want that do we huh Hun? With one swift move zen lifted my up bridal style and carried us to his bed. He grabbed his remote and put on "IT". I personally hated horror movies i get petrified however, me being me i didn't want to spoil Zen's fun so i crawled to him, sat between his legs, cuddled up to his chest and pulled the warm blanket over us. 

Zen has a huge  house and i normally spend more time in his house than i do at my own home. We both aren't ready to do the 'thing' and neither have us will ever think of it. we both have carers ahead of us and we don't want to be a irresponsible couple. I am not afraid to sleep with him since he has earned my trust completely. Through out the whole movie i was whimpering, clutching onto Zen, hiding under the blankets, covering my ears and singing, nuzzling more into Zen's chest, neck and arms.i insisted that Zen shouldn't turn off the T.V because he seemed like he was unfazed by all the drama and horror.

By the end of the movie my legs were wrapped around Zen's  waist, arm tightly around his neck and head pressed against his chest. He had his hands wrapped securely around my back. I just wish my body could be molded into his right now........

Babe.... you should have said no if you were scared. You know i would do anything for you. He said rubbing my back up and down kissing my head and murmuring things like 'it's going to be OK' and ' none of that stuff is really and even if it was i will protect you'. 

ZEN'S P.O.V

Damn! i should have known. I looked down at the cute little panda clutching my chest and whimpering. When she looked a bit more calm, i turned us over to a lying position. i watched her as her i lids fell heavy and she finally closed them.