Chapter 10

She took my hand and went to the kitchen to emptied the ice cream and the cream out of the fringe. Then we went upstairs to her bedroom.

My exitement began to be bigger and bigger. Calm down, you just eat ice cream in her bedroom. There is nothing exiting by that. Don't embarass yourself. I mean, it's not like eating ice cream...as a pair.. on her bed..is really sexy or hot, like it would arrange something more.

Oh yes, why am I fooling myself. I couldn't imagine a more attractive situation then this.

"Are you okay, you look a little bit thoughtful?" Erica ask me, and opened the door to her room.

I looked in her eyes, her beautyful hazel eyes and all my concerns disappeared.

"Yes sure"

Against my expectations, we went to her balcony and not to her bed. We had a beautyful view and because it was june it was still really warm outside. 

"You got some ice cream on your face", I laughed and wiped it from Ericas cheek.

"This gives me an idea" Erica smiled seductivly and sprayed some whipped cream on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Making you more tastier than you already are" she said and licked the cream gently off my shoulder.

I pulled her closer. Then she starts kissing my neck. I had to exhale loudly and pulled her more closer to kiss her. Her hand went to my knee. She grapped my thigh soft, than thighter. I could feel her fingers, which stroked my thigh up. I couldn't hold myself back and had to moan. She drove me crazy.

Than she tooked my hand and pulled me inside.

We moved automaticly to her bed, continued kissing. She turned me around and attracted me to her on the bed. I sat on her lap, her hands moved to my butt, then under my shirt. I felt her nails softly scratching my back, and her lips kissing my neck. She pulled of her shirt and showed me her amazing body. This reminded me of the night of Alex party. The night where we almost got our first kiss in this room. The night we afterwards had our first kiss in her car.