(1)

"Alex is a GIRL?!" Someone asks in a British accent, somewhat ticked. They must think I'm not around. If they say something bad, I will pity them.

"I TOLD you Ghost didn't have a brother doofus!" Says a Scottish voice.

"But her name is ALEX! Does-"

I interrupt the man. "It's Alexandria." I say, stepping out of the shadows. I give a little laugh. "You call yourself stealth experts? I have been standing here this entire time."

"Well, welcome to the 141, Alex.." The Scottish man says nervously. "Do you still remember me?"

"Yes, I remember you John. I can't believe you'd think I'd forget. I mean, we only spent every day of our childhood together, for you to then say, 'eh, America ain't that great...lemme go to Scotland for six years for no apparent reason.'"

He rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Yea, well, I'm back? So yay?"

I laugh, thinking how awkward things are going to be with Soap, after all, we didn't end on great terms, left forever damaged. When I heard he joined the 141, I wasn't sure if I was happy or mad.

"This is Price, he's kinda hard to get along with, but I'm sure you could take him any day of the week." Soap says, gesturing to the British man with a mustache. He nods in my direction, and I nod back.

'He's going to be a pain... I know it.'

I think.

"I should show you around now." Soap says, motioning for me to follow him.

He shows me the ins and outs of the place, and I am quite interested, I learn I will be sharing a room with him and my brother, just like our old sleep overs we used to have. He shows me the mess hall, the pool, the comms/living room, and finally the rec. room.

The rec. room is alive with noise and chatter. I am charged by familiar faces and tackled to the ground.

"Alex!!" They yell, with evil grins.

"Oh, you guys are jerks!" I yell as MacTavish leans in the doorway.

"Wanna, I dunno, HELP me, there Soap?" I ask.

"Yea,John, save the girl!" Ozone taunts.

I laugh and push them all off of me.

Roach smiles and offers a hand, helping me to my feet.

Archer and Royce get back to their game of Halo, and Roach, Ozone, Meat, Soap and I begin a game of cards.

The door is kicked open by a VERY angry Ghost.

"Don't break the door, mate." Soap says with a chuckle.

Nicolai and Price follow behind my livid brother.

"Roach!! I am going to KILL you!!" he seethes. I take a good look at my older brother and see why he's mad.

"I thought you looked different.." I smirk, taking him in. He is soaked to the bone in what looks like purple paint.

"Purple's your color man, it brings out your eyes." Roach says, trying to keep a straight face.

I lay my cards down and join in on this game. "Yea, Gary's right...Barney.."

Soap bursts out laughing, and joins me as I sing the Barney song.

"Shut up Alex!!" He gazes at Roach. "This is WAR my friend, war!" he turns on his heel, leaving purple footprints in his wake.

"Roach, you look a little green." I say.

"It's WAR!!'' he whisper yells dramatically. "Waaaar!! Have you ever been in a prank war with....him?!" He asks.

"Uh, yea, he's my big brother. I got the worst of it. He's not that hard to beat either. "

His eyes widen and he reaches across the table, grabbing my hands. "Tell me all your secrets!!"

I laugh evilly. "He will form a team, and so must we. WE WILL WIN!!" I scream, scaring Ozone and Archer from their game.