Chapter 28

As I felt the door be closed behind me and my back became flushed against it. Hands on my waist gripped tighter as his fingers soon gripped the hem of my shirt instead, lifting it up and over my head. Jason however was already shirtless as he began leaving kisses along my neck, his hands trailing up rubbing over the fabric of my bra, one had slid around to my back and with one motion my bra was unclasped and torn from my body, my breathing began to get heavy as his finger tips ran over the peaked tips of my nipples, causing tingles to spread over me, and a moan to come out. Smirking at the reaction he got from me, he pulled me close to him as he kissed my lips before trailing back down my neck, over my shoulders to the valley of my breasts.

My eyes close, taking in every feeling he was giving me, a sing kiss was placed upon my breast as he continued his downward path, kissing past my rib cage, his fingers ghosting over my skin, then he paused as a single kiss was placed over my belly button.

Dark eyes look up at me from where he was, "I promised you, and I will keep it, next time you will be pregnant with my pup, and nothing else would be more prefect." My face was even more flushed than it already was and a chuckle left his lips, hooking his fingers into the hem of my pj pants I felt him slowing pull the off my hips along with the panties I wore.

An approving growl resounded through the room as the smell of my arousal his his nose. "Goddess, you smell heavenly." Kissing my hip bone his hands trail down my right leg bending it at the knee; leaving a kiss there as well, before pulling my foot out of my pant leg, looking up at me he smirked before doing the same to the other foot, once my pants and panties were removed a kiss was placed at the inside of my thigh, his hands running up the back side of my thighs as his kisses got higher.

Tingles we're spreading all over my body as he continues his actions, hands griping my thighs he rises up pick me up against the door, a slight moan came from me as the feeling of his hardened member pressed against my inner thigh, a grunt flowed from his mouth as he carried me over the to the shower, setting me down he reaches behind me to turn the faucet on, the first spray of water was cold, but I could hardly feel it over how hot my body temperature had risen. Soon the warm water flowed over us, hands pulled me into another star seeing kiss, pulling away I watch as he grabs the body wash before pouring a little into his hands, lathering it up he began to rub his hands over my skin.

The trail of bubbles Jason left as his hands rubbed over me, felt soothing compared to the tingles he was leaving, he watched as the he washed my body before pulling my hands as he allowed me to wash him, my fingers softly trailing over his muscles as the traveled down his abdomen, a low growl coming from him the lower I got.

Once both of us were clean he pulled the bottle of shampoo and started to wash my hair, pulling me into him as he massaged my scalp, I could feel how hard he was from his cock being pressed into my lower back, I felt him rinse my hair before leaning in to my ear, "I think we should step out before I take you in this shower." My breath hitched in my throat at the idea of being pushed up against the shower tile as he pounded into me from behind, and a low moan left my lips , as the feel of his cock was grinding into me.

I felt him push into me more causing the tip of his member to easily slip between my wet folds, the water helping but not as much as my own arousal was, groaning left his lips as his tip nudged at my entrance, before sliding up and hitting off of my sensitive clit, causing another pleasuring sound to leave my body. I felt his teeth bared against the flesh of my neck, right above where my mark laid, before biting into causing a loud moan to escape as tingles erupted everywhere. Pulling back from me I look back to see what he was doing, dark eyes pierced through me.

"Lets go get dried, and dressed, no matter how much I want to take you right now Ella, I will not do it here in the shower. I will ravish your body for hours when we do, in our bed, as I have you under me." My breathing was sporadic as at the moment I could care less if he did take me here or not.

"Okay.." my voice was a little above a whisper as I let him help me out of the shower, turning the water off, and wrapping me in a towel.