A Unicorn was Spotted on Wattpad

Define - A reading group. A group of people who get together to talk about books and trade understanding of what they read. To grow as a community of readers and writers. To share and care and help us become our best selves through a love of books.  

This isn't a place of advisement on the discussion thread. This is not a place of drama hopefully. This is not a place of not supporting members of your community. 

Directions for joining updated due to forums closing. 

1. Make a list - check it twice https://www.wattpad.com/list/940725485

2. Fill out the form < https://tr.im/unicornform = will contact with it>

3. Follow Mistressofreads

4. Say Hi and intro yourself in the comment section below. Invite three friends to join the book club.

Who are you? What do you write or read? What are you good at besides reading and writing? Anything you hope you can do inside the group?

Example:

Hello, I'm Mistress of Reads. I write contemporary romance, and Urban Fantasy. One thing I am good at besides writing is making videos. I hope that I can meet new friends in the group. 
Invite: Mistressofreads MistressOP --OP--   

(need to use at symbol though - it's ok if you are new to the site and don't know anyone)

5. Check out the comment section and reply and say hello to one other person in the group.

Member Count 10  of 20

OG

Wordtoyamother

la3yun1c0rn [running chat]

Stephanie_Kazowz

MistressOP

BridgesTunnels

Rose_Conspiracy

more hopefully coming back for another season but will be remembered if they are busy

LMareeApps ( busy this season) Read her books she's a wonderful writer.