summary.

His name is Noah Taylor.

Born early 1987 to two loving parents, later to become one.

Living in New York all his life, Noah built quite the reputation for himself. He rose higher on the social hierarchy, climbing on government buildings, drunk teenage girls, and inside police cars to get to the top. He got what he wanted and who he wanted, just by showcasing his signature smirk and Abercrombie face.

His life wasn't perfect - but it was damn enjoyable.

Until, one evening, it wasn't. And his signature smirk couldn't save him this time.

~ 11:48pm, January 7, 2005 ~

Noah got out of his mate's Ford, carrying the stench of cheap beer along with him.

He ignored their comments on the lack of a girl under his arm and made his way to the front door. He hadn't had many drinks, but he was still feeling buzzed.

Fumbling around with his keys, he finally unlocked the front door and turned to see his friend's driving off, gunning it a few metres down the road, leaving as fast as possible so that they wouldn't see Noah's father on his way home from the night shift at the hospital. He smirked, before pushing open the door and making his way into the kitchen to grab some painkillers for the morning.

For the first time, Noah Taylor's signature smirk broke.

When George Taylor arrived home from work that evening, he planned to do his usual routine; place his briefcase on the kitchen table, grab a glass of water, check that Noah was asleep in his room, get changed, and give his sleeping wife a kiss on the cheek before turning off the light and going to sleep himself.

He didn't do any of those things that night.

Immediately hearing Noah's hollow cries as he opened the door, George knew something was wrong.

Noah never cried.

He locked the door and ran into the kitchen. A part of him wished he hadn't.

He joined Noah on the floor, sobbing the shock away. But, as the shock cleared, reality filled its place.

In the days that followed, barely any food was eaten, school and work were not attended, rope was cut, and a body was taken away in a dark blue bag.

The steps taken to the funeral service were not the same steps taken from his friend's car to his door a few nights earlier. The breaths inhaled that cold morning were not the same breaths exhaled that warm night. Nothing was ever the same.

That was the night that Noah Taylor died, but his heart kept beating.

☆.·:*¨cast¨*:·. ☆

Colton Haynes
~ as ~
Noah Taylor

Colton Haynes~ as ~Noah Taylor