New People

When I got to my house. I went to sleep. 'I have to get ready for school tomorrow.' I thought. I woke up but I heard something. I looked out my window to see if anything is out there. It was too dark for me to see anything.

I yawned. 'What time is it? Wait. What woke me up? I just heard a sound.' I thought. I checked the time. It was 2:53. It is early, too early. I went back to sleep.

I woke up this time I woke up to my alarm. 'Time to get ready for school.' I thought. When I finished. I walked to the kitchen to eat. When I finished I went outside to walk to school. 'Weird. It isn't cold.' I thought.

I walked to school. While I was walking I saw the two boys from yesterday. They seemed to be talking and again were close to the forest. I decided to just walk past them fast. When I got close, I walked fast. I wasn't sure if they saw me.

When I looked back. They weren't there. I was just confuse. 'What is going on?' I thought. I will think about it later. I walked to the school. I went to my locker, got my stuff and walked to my class. I sat down in my seat.

The bell rang. When it did Ms.Krip. She said. "Welcome back and I want to welcome two new students." I looked up and I froze. It was the boys I saw. 'They are new.' I thought. "This is Thomas." She said to the boy with the black hair and green eyes.

"And this is Eric." She said to the boy with the blonde hair and green eyes. 'They both have green eyes but why.' I thought. "Go sit in the back, in the empty seats." Ms.Krip said. They just nodded. While they were walking, I saw something in the corner of my eye but I don't know what it was. It was gone when I looked at it. 'What was that?' I thought.

Once they were seated. Class went the same as everyday. Like nothing important or new happen. I heard some whispers. 'I guess they don't want to get caught. But of course they are going to be caught. They always do.' I thought. 'What are they whispering about.'

When I thought that, I could hear them clearly like they were talking normal. "Eric and Thomas is brothers, it is obviously." "How do you know just because they have the same eye color. Doesn't mean they are brothers." "Yea. They barley look alike." I didn't know the girls who were talking. "Girls. What is so important. You were whispering about." Ms.Krip said. 'Busted again.' I thought.

"We were just wondering if we are going to have homework." One of the girls said. 'Liar.' I thought. "If you were wondering then just ask me, instead of whispering. The answer is yes also. Now pay attention." Ms.Krip said. "Of course Ms.Krip." She said.

Ms.Krip just kept on going with the lesson she was talking before they got caught like nothing happen. 'Today is a strange day.' I thought. The whole day went by very fast. I was grateful because I was very tired. I went to my locker to put my books away. When I finish. I walked home.

While I was walking I saw Eric and Thomas talking to Mason. 'Do they know each other? Eric and Thomas is new. How do they know each other that fast?' I thought. They were talking but not in a good way. They all look bad. I looked around to see if anyone was here but it seemed like it was only me and them.

They kept on talking. I wanted to hear what they are saying but if I get caught it is not going to be good. I checked the time. I still had time. I looked at them again when I did that they were just standing there. It didn't look like nothing was happening. I was going to start walking but then I heard something. I looked at them. I gasp quietly at what I saw.