Chapter 31

Kamsi P. O. V

     I, Kira and Bella were talking in the sitting room. Charles, Sebastian,Dawn and Joshua are playing in the sitting room as well. Bella is carrying her daughter Milana. While I am carrying my daughter Amanda, since she is four months old.

      "Few months ago,Andre came and claimed Charles is his son", I said. Bella and Kira looked at me with disbelief.

      " Seb and Josh, please u guys should take Charles and Dawn to Charlie's room",Bella said to her son. They took Charles and Dawn to Charles room.

     "Sorry ooo, did u just say Andre came here few months ago?", Kira asked when she was sure the children were upstairs.

    " Yea. He has been stalking me. ",I answered.

       " Did threaten you or hit you?", Bella asked. 

    "Yes and yes. But he apologized after raising his hands on me. And I might HV done something crazy and stupid as well", I said honestly.

     " Which is?",Bella arched her brow.

     "Don't tell me you introduced him to Charles?", Kira asked.

      " Yes,I did. But Charles would HV known sooner or later. ",I said.

       " Does Greg know? ",Bella asked.

     " Why are you asking? Isn't it obvious she didn't tell him. When I tell you Kamsi is too soft you will I don't know how to talk.(looking at me,she continued) how can you do something stupid? Didn't you think of Greg? You claim you love him but you can't consult him first. Kamsi you are really annoying. Charles is too young to know stuffs like this ", Kira said. I can tell she's really annoyed and angry.

       She's right,I would HV consulted Greg first. I shouldn't HV concluded just like that when it comes to our children.

     " Please tell me Kira is just being Kira and she isn't serious ", Bella asked. Both of them were staring at me and I felt guilty, those guilt came rushing back.

     " She's right. But I felt it wasn't Greg's business. Its between I and my ex husband. And I did it for Charles sake.",I ended.

     "What if Charles thinks Greg is stopping him from been with his dad? What if Charles hates Greg? Wh-",Bella stopped when the door opened and Greg entered.

____________________________________

Greg's P. O. V

     " Hey baby,how was work?", Kamsi said nervously. She knows I heard it all. She knows how hurt I am. She knows how much I hate that son of bitch. She knows how much I love Charles. She knows I love her.  So why did she keep something as huge as this away from?. Why?

        I hesitated before I replied her,"Why Kamsi? Why did you keep this away from me? Why?",I yelled. This is the first time I am yelling at her and she knows its because I am furious with her.

     "Its not what you think?", she said.

   " Then what is it? You think I don't HV a say when it comes to Charles because I am not his biological father right?",I asked.

    "No,I swear. Believe me,its not what you think. He begged me okay. He loves his son. What were you expecting me to say?", she said,her voice breaking like she is about to cry.

     "I expected you to tell me about it first. I expected you to trust me enough to tell me. You claim you love me,you claim I am Charles father as well, so why did you ask me first? Why didn't you take permission from me as his father?. You know what, I am done with Andre interfering with our lives. I will put an end to him once and for all.", I said angrily as I stomped out of the house with Kamsi following,she's carrying our daughter because I can hear her cry.