Max x Human Kitsune! Reader

Y/n was a human Kitsune, a mythological white(pretty-ass) fox, she had a white tail along with a white fox ears. Y/n always hid her ears and tail, fearing that people will be afraid with her, until that day...when everything changed.

David had an idea for everyone to be distracted, while him and Q/Gwen wanted to...settle some things about the camp, he wanted all of the campers to play some tag! While playing tag Y/n was running in front of the Camp Campbell sign, when all of a sudden she tripped making her tumble onto the road while tumbling, a tree ripped a part of her of jeans reveling her white fox tail, her hat, that concealed her white fox ears, fell off. "Y/n...?" Y/n looked up to see Max shocked to see the white fox ears and tail. Y/n panicked, she couldn't bare Max, her long time crush, knowing the truth about her....so she ran into the woods.

Max tried to stop Y/n from running away but gave up and decided to let her go into the woods. After Max terribly gave up trying to convince Y/n not to run away and went back to playing with tag, trying to act like everything's okay.

After finishing the game of tag, David called everyone before stopping Max

"Max, where is Y/N? Isnt she always with you??"

"Its a long story David...I'll go get her!"

And with that...Max was off

It didnt take Max long to find Y/N, she was where the waterfall was (Where Jasper died...poor baby).

"Y/N?"

Y/N was suprised to see Max and afraid too

"O-Oh...M-Max!!"

"Y/N..."

Max dragged her into a big hug....and she cried....

"Y/N, its okay....you could've told me you know....but still...its okay..."

Max tried to comfort her the best he can

"Y/N please...dont cry its okay....I love you...."

That's all, and yes....Author Senpai is backu backu!!! Sorry I have not updated in like a year...School duh. I'm so sorry

But sayonara my beautiful campers...and goodbye ♡♡♡♡