Autumn Nights

A/N: This is a redo of the original with minor fixes its a Marth x Caeda/Shiida
one shot
-----------------------------------------------------------

The night before the wedding of Marth and Ceada was the night the the leaves began to change.
The winds with their gentel breeze the cool autumn night.
The castle staff shuffling, planning and double checking their decorations to correct the littlest of mistakes.
The prince staying up late with nervousness for the future with his beloved. His heart; his lover, as she watched the moon her desire; to escape her bonds the chains, the jail her room made how it was suffocating her, as she watched the clouds moved by cool winds the moon shining upon the trees their leaves a new with the beginning of the season. The winds blowing through the vibrant reds the relaxing browns choking out the joyful greens.
The duo who found love during the two years of war fighting dragons, assassins, countries and defying the odds; always watching each other and "being the pillars for each other to lean on". "The two halves of their souls, which were missing will be complete, just a stone throw away, aching to be restored, hours dragging like the marches they partook". Waiting for the sound of the trumpets or the great grand clock to ...sound the awaited hour of twelve, the beginning of the day, when her- no- their lives finally begin; when the warden to the jail of love finally released them.