The Rivers Family

Harrison Thomas Rivers

Harrison is a 17 year old boy, the eldest child of the Rivers Family. He is extremely close to his sister Bella and works for Caleb's computing business. Although at school he likes to play Lacrosse, at home he loves to write songs, but he has never shared them with anybody.

Bella Ashley Rivers

Bella is 16 years old and loves her family, but regularly argues with her parents about her behaviour outside of the family home. She is in a relationship with Jacob Long and loves to dance. Although she is extremely intelligent, this side of her is not shown at school, because she is disruptive and can come across as rude to her teachers. Caleb is very protective over her, but this does not stop Bella from paving her own route and acting out.

Harvey Joseph Rivers

Harvey is 14 and loves animals, especially his dog Tilly. He is very close with Hanna and loves Lacrosse like his brother, who he idolises. At school Harvey is not the best behaved and can test the boundaries. He has a great sense of humor but can be silly.

Molly Cameron Rivers

Molly is 7 years old and is a daddy's girl. She is spoilt by her parents because she is the youngest and loves getting what she wants. She loves singing, but can be very annoying, especially to her siblings. To everyone Molly is the sweetest little girl, but she knows how to wind her brothers and sisters up.

____________________________________________

Bella pulled herself down the marble stairs, dragging her Louis Vuitton purse with her. She propped it against the wall in the hallway next to her shoes and made her way into the kitchen.

"Morning Belle," Caleb called, as he stood at the counter, buttering some toast.

"Morning," she replied lazily, as she took the nearest seat at the glass table, joining Hanna and her siblings, who were all busy eating. "Oh mom," Bella chimed, "I have a party this weekend at Keira's since Emily and Alison are out with Grace and Lily at some presentation thing and I was wondering if I could go?"

"Absolutely not," Caleb stated. Bella looked at her father in disgust, as he placed a plate of toast in front of her. "You know what happened last time."

"What happened last time?" Bella questioned tilting her head.

Harvey scoffed and sucked his lips. "Er...this is the thing Belle, you was that drunk you don't remember anything. You passed out, was sick all over Harry's shoes, in your bed, all over mom."

"I know what happened Harvey," Bella laughed.

Hanna smiled, "Just let her go Caleb, she passed her Biology exam."

"Okay, one exam," Caleb grimaced, "What about the other ten she's failing, like History and English."

"You're failing English?" Harrison laughed, "How?"

"I have a rubbish teacher, I mean had, we have a new one this semester! Maybe I'll pass."

Caleb took a seat and said, "You better put some effort in this semester young lady, no more trouble at school."

"Oh and honey," Hanna remembered, "Olivia is starting your school today, she's the daughter of one of my old friends Aria, you know the one I always talk about and she has moved from England. So please be welcoming. She's Zara's cousin. Oh and you know Sophia..."

"Yes Sophia is my best friend," Bella replied rudely.

"Well Jason who we've mentioned a couple of times, Spencer and Ali's brother is moving in with Spencer. His son Dylan is also starting at your school, so please be nice."

"I'm always nice."

"You can sometimes be mean," Molly said quietly.

"Understatement of the year," Harvey added.

"Right eat up, or we will be late and with the amount of detentions the Rivers kids have combined, we don't need any more," Hanna chuckled.